A/N

REQUESTS ARE NOW CLOSED. I AM KEEPING THIS CHAPTER TO KNOW WHICH CHAPTERS WERE REQUESTED.

Hey!

This A/N is very important. It has all the rules for requests in it and a template you might want to use for your request if you're unsure of how to provide your information to me.

I wrote smut/lemon before and I want to take this book just as seriously as all my other books.. but seeing its adult content I do want to make sure I adapt to all of your request needs and some things are like mandatory to put in your requests and others arent so make sure to read all the sections and decide what you want!

Cover made by my sis Cumberbatchie

Disclaimer:
This book contains adult content such as: sex and strong language. These oneshots are made to describe sexual scenes. Make sure you're comfortable with the subject and read all information above the oneshots to make sure you wont have any surprises when you continue reading.

I dont own any characters in this book. They all belong to J.K Rowling or the people I use. Like you or your parents etc.

Basic rules:
1. All sex in this book is going to be consensual and safe.
I absolutely dont want to write rape scenes. What is allowed is someone doing something to gain something like "have sex with me and I'll let you go" but Y/N hasn't agree to the conditions and feel okay doing it. I dont want anything with rape. If you're here for that, this is not your book.

2. Dont disrespect people on what they request or read.
We all have our own preferences. Some like it with a teacher, some like it vanilla (without any extra things like tie ups etc.), some like it hardcore. Only read the oneshot you want to read and keep this a no judgement zone. Above every fanfic I'll give a list of things that might attract or not attract readers so you can see what you want to read.

3. Dont judge me for what I write.
When i used to write smut/lemon before, people judged me for what I wrote. This all gets requested and I just write what I'm being asked to write. Respect it.

4. No OCs
This is an x reader book and I want to keep it with Y/N. You can gave a Hogwarts house etc but no name changes or appearance changes.

5. Anonymous requests via DM only

Mandatory for a request:
What I need for a request in order to accept it.
(after this are the customisation, non mandatory things you can add so please read that before you request):

-The character who it's with
- age of Y/N (hogwarts year is also okay)
- the place where they will be having sex
- Virgin or non-virgin (Y/N and the character)
- story line (I dont want this to be purely sex, give me a story line ;p)

And remember:
- no rape
- no OCs
- respect

Non mandatory, extra options:

- kink/fetish preferences

Do you have a special thing you like? Tie ups, anal, foot play, dressing up like something, role reverse, you name it, I'll add it to make your oneshot fit best to you.

- domination

Who is more dominant? Y/N towards the character or the character towards Y/N.

- positions

If you prefer a position you can leave it and I can use it.

IF NON OF THESE ARE FILLED IN AND NOTHING IN YOUR STORY LINE DESCRIPTIONS TELLS ME ANYTHING ABOUT PREFERENCES, POSITIONS OR DOMINATION, ILL MAKE IT VANILLA.

Template:

Here is the request template! Make sure you do all things listen as mandatory and keep the rest empty if you dont want anything special.

- Character it's with
- age/Hogwarts yead
- place
- Is Y/N a virgin?
- is the character a virgin?
- Story line

Extra:
- Kink/fetish preferences
- domination
- positions

Thank you for reading! I know it's a lot but itll make everything better and more suitable!

Cant wait to see your requests!

Byes!