Draco x reader ~ soulmate | soulmate AU

This request is for amanda_deann ! Tysm for boosting my discord server! I hope you like what I wrote for you! Love ya ♡

This oneshot contains:
- soul mate au
- choking
- hair pulling
- spanking
- male domination
- edging
-finding out they're soulmate and immediately having sex (pointing this out for the people who dont like it when it moves too fast)

This oneshot is like 1600 words so you can tell I had a lot of fun writing this. I don't mind writing vanilla but you can really tell where my interest is.

Enjoy!

-

You were sitting in the common room. Everyone was out to the quidditch match but you didnt feel like going. You liked reading more.

People always told you to go out more so you could find your soulmate. You hadnt found the person with your mark yet.. but you took your time.

Draco was actually looking for you. Last potions class he had to sit besides you because his seat was taken. While you were writing he saw the mark on your wrist. It was the same as yours. You were his soulmate.

Of course you had no idea. He didnt see you at the match so he decided to head back to the common room to see if you were there.

Luckily he found you there. You were just sitting there on the couch. You looked gorgeous to him. He always thought you were beautiful but he never expected someone like you to be his soulmate.

'Hey.'

You looked up from your book and saw Draco. You smiled at him.

'Hey. Not going to the match?'

Draco walked over to you and stopped infront of you.

'No. Boring.' He grinned.

You put down your book and looked up at him.

'What's up?' You asked.

Draco suddenly grabbed your arm and pushed your sleeve up.

'Is that your mark?' He asked.

You pulled your arm back right away.

'Yes. Why?' You asked.

'I saw it during potions.'

Draco pulled his sleeve up. He had the exact same mark on the same spot. No way. Draco Malfoy was your soulmate. You never expected this.

'Yeah same.' He said while looking at your shocked face.

'I have no idea what to do or say right now.' You admitted.

Draco grabbed your hand and pulled you up. He pulled you into his arms and kissed you. It felt weird but also good to be kissing him. You did know Draco, it wasn't like he was a stranger to you. You spoke occasionally and it was always nice.

You kissed him back and wrapped your arms around him. Draco pulled you tighter against him. He moved his hands passed your body and rested them on your lower back.

You pulled back and looked at him. He saw you blush. You bit your lip while looking at him. You didn't know if this was the best idea but he was your soul mate. Plus the way he just held you and the skill in his kissing turned you on.

'Wanna find out if we are actually compatible?' He asked.

You grinned and kissed him. His hands moved to your ass. You jumped up and wrapped your legs around his waiste.