Eleanor~
I sprint back into the castle with Dmitri and my father is in the floor whilst my mother is holding his hand. Connor, Anna, Luna, Ethan and me and Dmitri were okay but how?

"What going on?" I ask and my mother looked at me with worry.

"I don't know. He just dropped to the floor," she sobbed.

"Every full blooded wolf has been knocked unconscious," Luna informed us. Anna levitates all the wolves into their homes so they are comfortable and she sighs.

"The smell knocks out any full blooded supernatural creature. This means that because we are half breeds, we are awake," she says and we look at each other.

"But why do they want supernatural creatures to be knocked out?" My mother says with her puffy eyes.

"Hunters so that they can kill them faster or it could even be an experiment by a supernatural creature. I've never seen anything like this before," Luna says while sniffing the air.

"Where are they?" I growled thinking about the hunters.

"I don't know and even if we did I'm sure us seven can't go against hundreds of them," Luna sighs I put my head into the crook of Dmitri's neck to calm down. I soon feel better and start my thinking.

"What if there were more hybrids?" I ask raising a brow and they all looked surprised.

"They must be tons hidden after the laws were put in place," my mother says and I smile.

"It will take months to find them," Ethan says.

"What if they have full blooded parents?" I ask and they nod.

"They'll know something's up," Anna says.

Crash

Unknown's pov
They left me for dead and now they will pay. Isabella even if it's the last thing I do, I will kill your brats and make them beg me to kill them. My best friend entered the room and I smile wildly at her.

"Sybil," I breath out and she pecks my lips.

"I planted the bomb and the tablets have worked. It's only us that have taken them," she says with a smile and touches my chest seductively. I chuckle at her antics and press my lips onto hers.

"They will pay dear. For Adrianna and for Georgie," I say and we chuckle wildly.

A/n
Guys I know that this chapter was shorter but it was just a bit of a filler. I had writers block and I have been at school all week trying to get back on track with the new precautions and it's exhausting.