°°°

Meanwhile...

???: mom is Phi in your house?

Mom: no why?

???: he didn't come home yet.

Mom: what?!

Dad: what happened?

Mom: arthit didn't reach home yet

Dad: what?! Where could he go?

Mom: I don't know. Nancy did you Try to call him?

Nancy: yes mom I tried but no one picked up.

Mom: try to call again.

Nancy: ok I'll try to call again.

Mom: call us right after you get any news.

Nancy: yes mom I will. Byee *hung up*

No one's pov:

Receives the call

Nancy: hello! Phi! Where are you?!

???: um hello? Who is this?

Nancy: wait who are you. And what are you doing with arthit's phone?

???: wait who is arthit?

Nancy: he is my older brother

???: I don't know any arthit. I just found this phone near my house door step. I'll send you the address you can come and take your brother's phone.

Nancy: where is my Phi then?

???: how am I supposed to know. By the way my name is Cia. Address is XX Road near XX center.

Nancy: wait hel-

Cia: *hung up*

___________________________________________

"who were you talking to?"

"no one. Anyways I'll go to my dorm now. I'll see you tomorrow"

"but you said you wanted to stay here for a week right. You said you'll spend time with me. Then why you leaving plus its pouring outside"

"aww Phi you missed me so much. But I promise. Tomorrow I'll definitely come to stay. But now I have to go. And I'm driving. so this rain won't effect me that much. Plus I really don't want to hear 'those' sounds coming from your room at night while I'm in my sleep"

"what sounds?"

"nothing. Anyways I'll go now. Bye Phi. Love you"

"o.......k"

Cia leaves.

"I really don't understand you sometimes." mumbled to himself while closing his apartment door.

_________________________________________________

*knock knock*

*opened the door*

"come in"

"Cia?"

"yes"

"where is the phone?"

"I'll give but you come in first"

"why do I have to come in?"

"girl don't worry I'm no harm. I asked you to come in cause you are literally wet from the rain. Did you run here or something? Anyways come in or else you'll catch a cold"

"no it's fine"

"you won't listen right?"

Cia pulls Nancy inside closing the door behind her. She then takes her to her bathroom.

"here"

*hands a towel*

"take it and dry yourself. Have a shower too. I'll get you something to wear"

"I'm sorry I can't stay here any longer. My phi is lost. I need-"

"he is not lost. He is with my older brother"

"huh? What do you mean?"

"my phi found him fainted on the ground so he took him home. The doctor said to give him rest for a while. The doctor said he fainted due to some shock or something. Not like a lighting shock its the other shock."

"wait so my Phi is with your Phi?"

"Yes"

"then why did you told me to meet you couldn't you tell me about this on the phone"

"I could but at that time I didn't know that. That guy was the same guy you were talking about. When I reached my apartment I thought I'll check the phone to see if I find the owners picture. By that I could at least try to remember if I saw him near my brother's house or no. So while I was doing that I found your brother's photo and I also found his cv in his gallery. To be honest I seriously feel like your brother is dumb. I mean who keeps their password as 1234. Anyways, when I check the cv It said arthit. And then I remembered you taking this name and asking me where he is. So thats how I figured it was the same guy in my phi's house"

"ohh"

"Ok now that you know all this. Go and have a shower now. Stay here tonight. Its pouring outside. Tomorrow I'll take you to my phi's house so you can meet your phi. OK?"

"Ok. Thank you so much"

"no need to thank me. Thank my Phi 😊"

"I will"

"Ok that's enough go and have a shower"

"ok"