16

Chapter Sixteen :: part 2_____________

_____________

Harry

"So, what's up with you, man?" Niall asked as he sat down besides me with two beers in his hand.

"What do you mean?" I took one of the beers and popped it open before bringing it up to my lips.

"We're not stupid," Zayn chimed in, chuckling under his breath.

I rolled my eyes, ignoring their question. My eyes gazed at the trashed back yard from last nights party, which wasn't no different from any other one.

"He's ignoring us." I heard Niall say, causing me to look at him through my sunglasses. "Oh, don't look at me now."

"Shut the fuck up."

"Haz, relax. We're just trying to make sure you haven't went soft on us over some bird." Zayn said, tapping my shoulder to get my attention.

My mind hasn't been right ever since I left Danielle's house some days ago. Her moans ran through my head as I slept and while I was awake— even during the fucking party.

Unfortunately, we haven't spoken and I'm the one to blame. I'm in a tough situation and it's new to me, so I have no idea how I should treat it. Do I talk to her about it? Or just ignore the way I feel and risk breaking her heart?

"I'm not going soft on anyone. I don't even know what you guys are talking about." I lied, leaning back on the bench.

Zayn and Niall passed each other looks as if they knew that I was lying, which they probably did because I practically grew up with these guys— they could read me like a book.

"Yeah, whatever." Niall waved me off. "That explains a lot on why you haven't fucked a bird since the first night you got out here."

"Why does my sexual life concern you?"

"Because you have attitudes when you don't get any—"

"You don't know shit!" I raised my voice, throwing my hands up in the air. "There's just a lot going on right now.."

And I wasn't wrong about that. Other than Danielle, there were other things that I've been dealing with that only Niall and Zayn knew. I never felt comfortable opening up to anyone— especially women, so this was something that I refused to tell Danielle about.

"And we understand that.. but we know that there's more than that, Haz. If you're falling for someone then—"

"Don't." I interrupted Zayn. "I'm the same Harry, I have not changed and I'm definitely not in love."

Zayn's hazel eyes bounced with amusement before he threw his hands up in defense. "Alright.. but man, have you seen the curves on Danielle?"