Unwritten

" Listen Babe, I know we've been through a lot, I mean

We've been together for 4 whole years. Being with you

has been the best 4 years of my life, I dont know how to say this.

Luke, If i self harmed, Would you withdraw the razor from me?

If i hung myself, Would you not let me rise in the air?

If I overdosed, Would yu hide the pills I've been taking?

If I jumped off a bridge, Would you catch me before I fell?

I never meant to harm you, I just wanted you to let me in.

I wanted to show you the prosperous me, not the me im ashamed to be.

Please dont be frantic about this. i dont like it when you're distressed.

Baby, I love you so fucking much! I was just frightened and scared of what'd you think of me.

Frightened that you'd leav-------------"

Can it be? Did she foreal? Why Faith why? I sat there on her bed, Where the letter was left.

Asking myself the same old question over and over again.

Remembering her long bleach blonde hair rubbling up against my chest as she fell asleep to the sound of my heartbeat, our song playing in the background.

Her florescent green eyes gazing into my crystal blue eyes. At least thats how she always described them. The lights dimmed, and i jumped back. Who the fuck turned the lights off? I thought in my head. The radio turned on, The song playing just happen to be our song 'you found me' by The Fray.

It was the song we danced to our senior year, at prom. The same night i told her i loved her, and meant it.

The door downstairs opened, and i heard a voice, Identical to Faith. It couldnt be though, she was no longer living.

I heard footsteps on the hardwood stairs. In no second a figure appealed in the doorway of the room i was in.

My eyes were all blurry from all the tears still dripping down my cheeks. From what i could see, it looked like Faith.