chapter 2\ day before graduation

Fast toward to day be4 graduation :

Khyleis POV

So me and Liliane are getting ready for school (I stay at her house a lot and keep clothes there) and we are scared of the thought of graduation so we are trying to keep our minds off of it. We get dressed and we go down the stairs and grab something to eat . then we left and went to school we got there early so we just sat in the car for ten minutes then it was time to go in so we got out and went in. Me and Liliane have all of our classes except one together so we are stuck to each other. We start to walk to class (math)I had for got my book so I ran back to my locker and grabbed it. Then I ran to class and sat down just as the bell rang. I look to see where Liliane is and she is sitting in the front which is weird because she sits next to me but anyways .

Fast forward to last class:

Liliane POV

I see khylei on her phone so I grab out my phone and text her and tell her to put her phone away and she texted back meet me in the bathroom right after class. So I texted back Y? And she didn't answer so I was worried to hear what she had to say so right after that bell rang she was gone so I run to the bathroom where she is standing there with the biggest smile on her face . so I walk up to her and ask her what she wanted to tell me and she says.............

Continued in next chapter.....if your reading this thank you!!!!

- Khylei