𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

⁰.⁰⁵⁻⁰.¹⁸ ᴴᵃʳᵈ ² ᶠᵃᶜᵉ ᴿᵉᵃˡⁱᵗʸ, ᵇʸ ᴾᵒᵒ ᴮᵉᵃʳ ᶠᵗ. ᴶᵘˢᵗⁱⁿ ᴮⁱᵉᵇᵉʳ & ᴶᵃʸ ᴱˡᵉᶜᵗʳᵒⁿⁱᶜᵃ

"𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪, 𝕠𝕙, 𝕠𝕙

𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕕 𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕖, 𝕠𝕙, 𝕠𝕙"

0:05 -|——————————————— 3:22

Hwasa P.O.V

I sat down in my car and rested my head against the steering wheel. Tears threatened to flood my eyes, but I held them back. I couldn't believe my life, I couldn't handle it anymore. I took a deep breath and started to drive towards the Han River. It was the place I went to when my mind was ablaze and needed peace.

I reached the Han River and leaned against the bridge. I let my tears fall and buried my face into my knees. I cried like there was no tomorrow. I couldn't stop crying and I knew I needed someone, I hesitantly picked up my phone and dialled Tae's number. He picked up on the first ring and said,

"Hello?!" he said, worriedly.

I couldn't get a word out. I kept crying. I tried so hard to keep calm.

"Are you at Han River?" he said, calmly.

"Mhm," I said while sniffling.

The call ended and I knew he was coming. He was the only one I went to. The last time I came to Han River was when my parents were murdered. Tae and I had sat at this exact same spot for hours, crying together and talking about how I felt. In a world where I felt all alone, he became my everything. We took it day by day together. I was the closest to Tae after Yoongi. After the death of my parents, Yoongi was trying to handle everything himself with the help of Hoseok, and Taehyung spent most of his time with me. Once again, I needed him beside me.

I heard a car pull up and hurried footsteps coming towards me where I was hugging my knees.

"Hwasa! are you okay!?" he said, hugging me.

I leaned towards him and cried into his shoulder, he rubbed my back and hugged me.

"Why me!? Why can't I just live a normal life, a world in which my parents are alive and well, my family is normal and not involved in this gang shit? I would be living a happy life going out with my friends, not being paranoid to see a rival or enemy that wants to kill me. And... I would have a best friend who wasn't involved or suspicious in this fuckery," I said, sobbing into his chest, finally letting everything out.

"Hey, listen, look at me, we run a cartel, the moment you joined you agreed to live a life where nothing was normal, you worked your ass off to be the leader and you're the best. You understand every little aspect of the life you live. I will always be here, okay? You deserve to be happy and this case has been hard on you, I can see it, but baby chipmunk the moment we find those murderers, we will take them down. Your parents aren't here, but they are watching over you, and I know for a fact that your parents are so proud of you. About your friend, we will figure that out together. Promise me that from now on we are handling this case together?" he said, as tears filled his eyes. He lifted my face up and wiped my tears. I hugged him tighter not wanting to let go. He made my heart smile.

"Now get up! I'm hungry and we need to tell Yoongi what happened to you," he said as I got up.

We walked to our cars and began to drive home.