𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

¹.¹²⁻ ¹.¹⁶ ᴾʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᶜʳʸ, ᵇʸ ᴬᵛⁱᵛᵃ

"𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕤, 𝕤𝕠 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕔𝕙,

𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝔾𝕠𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙"

1:12 ————————————I——————————— 3:33

Yoongi P.O.V

11:55 pm

I checked the time again, it read 11:55 pm.

'Where could they be?' I thought to myself.

I was starting to get agitated. I was worried since the moment Hwasa called, and then Tae ran out of the house. Hobi and I have been anxiously waiting here ever since we received that call, and neither of them have called us to inform us what's wrong.

I heard the front door slowly open, and loud laughter echoing through the house. It was Hwasa and Tae. I could tell by Tae's giggle.

"TAE! STOP IT!" Hwasa yelled, laughing afterwards..

All we heard was Tae giggling even louder. It was as if this afternoon conversation hadn't even happened, and two kids had just returned from an amusement park. It made my blood boil. I ran downstairs, my adrenaline pumping me up

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU GUYS?!" I screamed at them.

Their faces became serious, Hwasa pulled out her phone and looked at the time. The realization on her face made it obvious, she knew the reason why I was screaming at her.

"ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION!" I yelled again.

"We were at Han River," Hwasa said in a small voice.

"Do you know how worried sick Hoseok and I were?! I have been waiting here for hours, thinking something terrible happened to you two. But Nope. You guys were having so much fun on your little play date," I said, looking at them.

"You don't even know the full story. Stop jumping to conclusions," Hwasa replied.

I scoffed, "Conclusions? You're the one who didn't show up to her own meeting!"

"There's a reason!" Hwasa snapped back.

"What was it? Going out with Taehyung?" I rolled my eyes, as I crossed my arms.

"We didn't-" Hwasa tried to interrupt.

"So, Taehyung... did you enjoy today? Huh?" I said staring him dead in the eye.

"It's not what you think it is," Taehyung said, staring back.

"Then what is it like?" I said, angrily.

Hwasa looked at me with fire in her eyes, she knew that if she said something, then it would get worse. She grabbed her keys, and ran out the door.

"Hwasa!" Tae screamed.

She ignored him and got into the car and drove off.

"Yoongi, the reason why we are late is, she thinks that her best friend, Irene's parents are a suspect for your parents murder, and she was devastated. She was crying at Han river, and she called me because she couldn't handle this. That's the reason why I ran out so fast. I calmed her down and talked to her. We both went out to get food because we were both starving. Then we came straight home. Yoongi, she went through a lot today, take it easy on her. I know we're late, but there's a reason why." Taehyung said, tearing up.