3AM

Kelsey was sleeping with Joey when she heard her alarm clock beeping. It was 3:00 AM, the spooky demon hour. "Well... Fuck...." Kelsey said looking at the clock. Joey smacked her in the face "GO BACK TO SLEEP SHUTUP DUMMY POO POO!!!" He yelled. Kelsey cried and gathered her belongings, "THIS IS THE LAST TIME THAT FUCKER RUINS 3AM FOR ME!!!" She said to herself in anger. Once she got what she needed in the house, she put them in a bag, opened the door, and yeeted out the door. It was freezing cold outside, and Kelsey forgot to bring a jacket.
She didn't want to go back to get one because she was angry at Joey. She was walking around and discovered a 7-11 near where she was walking. Kelsey had some cash, so she decided to stop by and get a slush. She walked inside the 7-11, got her large slush, and went to the register to check out. Once she got to the register, she saw Koen in a 7-11 uniform playing on his phone. "Koen, is that you?" She asked him in shock. "Oh- Hey Kelsey!" He said with a friendly smile "What are you doing out so late?" He asked.
"My mean boyfriend smacked me because I wanted to stay up at 3am and see Satan!" She explained. "Joey smacked you? He seems too nice to do something like that!" Koen replied. "Well he hides a lot under that fake smile!" Kelsey told him. "Hm... Well anyway- are you buying something?" Koen asked. "Yeah!" Kelsey said as she gave him the slush. Koen rang it up into the register "Ok.... That will be $14.99.. Cash or credit?" He asked. "Cash.." Kelsey replied, and handed him a $15 bill.
She walked out of the 7-11 and continued her walk. All of a sudden, out of no where, Kelsey saw a shady figure of what appeared to be a woman dressed in black, sitting in a bench across the street. Just looking at this girl made her shake with fear! She looked like she was going to rob a bank or steal her money! She heard the woman get a call on her phone, and she answered it, speaking Spanish to the person calling. Kelsey recognized that voice, but who did it belong to? That's when it hit her, it was Perla!
Once she hung up, Kelsey crossed the street, and walked over to the bench to greet Perla.