A not so simple love story

Hi guys this goes out to my second work here on wattpad so thanks guys! and special shoutout to my inspiration Nikka Angeli and look out for that girlie :)! thanks so much.... please keep reading my works. :)) <3

Nicole as a young girl she was simply beautiful boys simply loved her. John, Ivan and Marc three bestfriends who secretly all had feelings for Nicole.

At school the bestfriends are always hanging out, anywhere they go everyone always though that they we're insepratable until one day...

Nicole one day said to her bestfriends Irish and Elvie that she had feelings for Ivan, the news spreaded like wildfire after three months of Nicole and Ivan until they finally broke up.

but within those three months the bestfriends we're never the same again Ivan wasn't their friend anymore and they intended to keep it that way, with no one else for Ivan to go to he wen't to talk to one of his friends who is also friends with Nicole, Andrea the last person anyone can go to.

John and Marc didn't speak to Ivan after that. Now John and Marc are fighting for Nicole their friendship still stays the same.

Marc and Nicole became Text-mates and when they we're texting each other they confessed their feeling for each other and they became together.

the next day when Nicole came to school Nicole got showered with rose petals and then she had been given a gwhen you hug it says "Nicole, I love you" and then John came out...

Nicole couldn't believe her eyes but she was with Marc,and when Marc came to school and saw John with Nicole he stormed out and saw Angeli the persdon he could go to. 

"I she really loved you she wouldnt've let you go" said Angeli 

" I know but what is it's not meant to be?" said Marc "Believe in yourself" said Angeli 

"Marc" a misterious and familiar voice screamed "Marc" and they heard it again until they saw Nicole

"what are you doing here?" asked Nicole "Why aren't you with John?" asked Marc "Why? you're mine, and i'm yours... you know I Love You and I always will" said Nicole 

"I Love you" replied Marc 

 a year passed and on their first anniversary Nicole was waiting for Marc but then Marc came to school with no chance of remembering their first anniversary Nicole tried to talk to Marc but Marc didn't notice him. Nicole then cried then she bumped into John her bestfriend that she had forgotten when she was with Marc.

"Stop Crying you're not going to look pretty if you cry" John then wiped away her tears. "thanks, I missed you" said Nicole "I missd you too" Replied John "Isn't today your anniversary with Marc?" Asked John "Yeah but he forgot all about us, but atleast you know our anniversary" Said Nicole. "What can I say it's already been a year since we talked" said John " I know" replied Nicole "Marc may not have an annivrsary gift for you but I do you remember our friendship anniversary a week ago?" asked John "Oh! I forgot all about our friendship anniversary!, I am so sorry John" said Nicole "Don't worry but I still have my gift for you" said John "Close your eyes" said John Nicole then gladly closed her eyes "You can open them now" said John Nicole then opened her eyes and saw a Teddy Bear with a Heart that said "I Love You" and a Necklace with Half a heart John then showed Nicole the other half and said "I have been stuck with the friendzone for years now, may I have the chance?" said John with a smile "I thought you'd never ask!" rreplied nicole and then  she gave John a big hug.

A few years passed didn't you know it, it was their prom night John and Nicole got the king and queen of prom and after that it was their graduation Day. then College started they we're still together. They grew up to be husband and wife they  had kids and lived happily ever after

Well thanks guys for reading I got to such a cheesy ending well hope you like it!

Best regards to the person who helped me make the story and also my inspiration JohnVernardValiente