0

Luna's pov
" help!!!! " I scream hoping anyone would here so he would stop.
" nobody can help you! " he yells back but not even running it's like he's playing a game with me.
I keep running further and further into the forest.
Edward pov
I hear a scream and speed down the stairs and they must have heard it too, they were already ready to leave.
" owww!!!! " it sounds like a little girl screams.
" let's go" Carlisle says.
We speed in  the forest and see a little girl laying in a ball with her leg stuck under a root and see an unknown vampire about to run and attack her.
" you have one chance to leave and never come back or things will get bad quick " Emmet says.
" fine" he says as he speeds away.
I look at the little girl and she moves her leg and we can hear her bones crack even more as she lets out a loud scream.
" ow that hurts" she whines and looks up at us and tried to get up but only to let out another scream.
" Hey it's okay, my name is Edward and this is my family, we want to help you okay? " I ask as I walk slowly closer to her.
" o-okay are you sure ? "
" Yes I'm sure but when I move this root " I say as I point to the root that her foot is stuck under and part of her leg" it's gonna hurt but when I move it I'm gonna have Carlisle " I say as I point to him" move you slowly from it so you don't get anymore damage okay? "
" Okay just please don't kill me, not like he killed my mommy and daddy"
She said that and everyone's faces fell.
" who were your parents? What were there names? "Carlisle asks her.
" Max black and Laura koda " she says those names and I think about the last names, she has to be part wolf and mountain lion. Only now I realize that she smells like wet dog and cat.
" Okay well your gonna stay with us now okay? "
" Okay "
" alright Carlisle are you ready? "
" okay"
I pull the root up and Carlisle drags out the little girl slowly but she still let's out a painful cry.
" here I'll carry you"
" Okay "
I pick her up and bring her to the house and into Carlisle's office.
" is it gonna hurt? "
" ye-" I get cut off
" what's your name? "
" Luna , Luna black "
" Okay this is gonna hurt a little bit okay? "
" okay"
He fixed her bones and she cried and hugged onto me like her life depended on it. She has a cast on her leg and foot.
" that wasn't so bad now was it? " he asked giving a chuckle.
" that defiantly hurt"
" yea"
" I'm tired"
" here you can sleep in my room " I bring her to my room and she falls asleep so easily.I go downstairs to see a family meeting.
" so we are gonna keep a mountain lion and wolf hybrid? Do you know how crazy that sounds crazy you get that right?? " rose says.
" Yes I get that but I was friends with her mother and I knew about her and promised her mom that I would protect her"Carlisle says back.
"Rosalie you've wanted a baby or little kid forever correct?" I say.
" yea"
" Okay well now is your chance to help raise this little girl if you couldn't tell she is terrified and I don't think we can just drop her off somewhere else rose " I say getting frustrated .
" fine. "
" Okay well when she wakes up we can introduce our selves "
" alright " everyone agrees.
" hello?! "
" I'll get her" rose says .now she acts nice.
Luna pov
" hello!? "
" hi"
" h-hi "
" I'm rose "
" I'm luna "
" I love your name. "
" thanks it means moon, my mom used to say that when we would look at all the stars "
" wow that sounds really fun"
" yea"
" common you have to meet everyone "
" there's more people? "
" yea ofc "
"Oh"
We go down the stairs and it takes me longer cuz of my cast.
They introduced me into everyone and now I'm really happy.
Hey guys it's me sky and I just wanted to say I'm still writing my other story's and I hope you guys like this story and I don't own the character or the plot of twilight but it's not always gonna be the along the plot