On Kristanna

To Jack

Aah! Jack! A hot spring! *points* haha, jk. Are you gonna take anymore trips to Burgess? To see Jamie and the others? You could tell them you're getting married ; )

To Elsa

How do you like Kristoff for Anna? Do you think they're good for each other?

To Anna

How do you feel about Jack becoming your brother in law? Do you think of him as family?

jack: T^T no, please.. Enough.. *sobs in the corner*

*recovers in an instant*

Well, yeah.. I mean aside from Arendelle.. burgress is my home and i will definitely tell Jamie and the others the good news.. :D

Elsa: they are great for each other.. I cant see anyone else that could ever replace Kristoff for Anna.. *beams*

Anna: uhm.. Yes? *laughs* i mean i was rooting for him the whole time.. I just cant wait for them to be married you know.. *smiles widely*

To Anna

Aah, so you were cupid in this situation :D Do you think you would make a good queen if you became one? And what's your favorite kind of chocolate?

To Olaf

Do you like being a stable snowman? Do you miss spending time with Elsa and Anna?

Anna: you could say that.. *chuckles* about that.. I dont know.. I dont think that i can do what elsa does.. I mean she's so smart when it comes to ruling a kingdom while none of that is my forte.. Any kind.. As long as it's chocolate! ^^

Olaf: yeah.. I do actually.. It's fun being in the stables.. The fresh air and the sunlight..

I do kinda miss them but theyre so busy with their true love and i dont want to get in the middle of that.. They deserve a happy ending.. *giggles*