chapter 1

2019 June 17th, Dolly finished her work in office and ready to leave. She left her office and started walking for a while. She stared at her phone screen, it was "12:47am." In order to reach her home, she got to travel 17 KMS from her office. Now she can't even find a taxi, cause it's already late.
She was all alone walking in an empty street, no street lights, nothing only phone torch. Even though she's no less then a boy but a bit scared of being the only girl walking in the street. There comes her freakin idiot, Avinash on a stupid Enfield to get on her nerve.

[Conversation between Avinash and Dolly]

"I asked you to keep it a secret regarding my relation with Sowji, but you told everyone. Now you deserve this, Get lost!" Avinash said.

"Gosh! Just because I told everyone it doesn't mean that you'll leave me like this, huh?!" Dolly said as she was kinda irritated.

Avinash looks at Dolly shockingly and says "So, you're agreeing that you told everyone. Wow, great!"

"Of course, I'll agree cause that's the truth and why should I lie to you?" Dolly said looking away from him.

"Then deserve this!!" Avinash said angrily but regrets instantly and says "Uh-oh my little girl let me help, you're 10 KMS away from your home. It's already 1 am, you got no chance. Persuade me, I may consider you."

"Ah get lost, I can go on my own. I don't need any sort of help of yours." Dolly says fiercely.

"Alright then good luck girl, but let me remind you it's 1 am." Avinash says thinking that she'll persuade him.

But Dolly was in anger and says "Whatever, just get the hell out of here!"

[Avinash left from there leaving Dolly all alone.]

*They went on a ride for a while, he said he'll give a ride, but he left her alone near some stupid park which is super far from her home.*

Dolly murmuring to herself "ughh! I shouldn't have told him to leave

Dolly murmuring to herself "ughh! I shouldn't have told him to leave. Now it's getting darker, it seems I can't even see the road properly. Moreover, it's too cold."

At the same time, "I shouldn't have left her like that, after all she's my beautiful girl." Avinash regretting for leaving her like that.

[Avinash takes U-turn.
Meanwhile dolly still thinking what to do]

"What should i do now, shall I call him? No-no I've got some self respect, ain't gonna call, let him regret for leaving me like this." Dolly tells herself.

Dolly changing her mind for the 100th time murmuring to herself, "Ugh after all it's my fault, I'll call him."

[Dolly takes her phone out from her bag to call him, suddenly out of nowhere someone stops in front of her]

To be continued

Ps: Thanks for making it up till here.
Also, thank you for ignoring all the grammatical mistakes. I know this is short, I'll update the next chapter soon.

Image source: Pinterest