chapter 5

Avinash: I'm going to hide!!

Dolly: no need, after all we're friends from our childhood. Now what's the point of hiding?

Avinash: Are you mad? At this time, you and I all alone in a room huh?

Dolly: Oh yeah, alright go and hide!!

[Avinash hides in the washroom.
Dolly opens the door, It's her brother]

Avinash (murmuring to himself): Oops! it's her brother's voice.

[Conversation between Dolly and her brother, Deepak]

Deepak: hey do-

Dolly: brother, what do you want? You ruined my sleep!!

Deepak: I must ask what the hell are you both doing inside?

Dolly: what do you mean by both?

Deepak: haha stop acting! I saw Avi's bike in front of our house.

[Meanwhile Avinash trying to eavesdrop from the washroom]

Dolly: why do I've to act in front of you? Moreover, there are many bikes with the same model. Now get lost and let me go back to sleep.

Deepak: um alright, lemme use the washroom.

Dolly: why? Don't you have one in your room? Even if you have, why do I've to give mine to you? It's only meant for me.

Deepak: are u afraid my little angel? Seems he's inside the washroom, ain't he?

Dolly: argh stop ruining my sleep, get lost now!

Deepak: stop fooling around, you're forgetting one thing, I'm your brother!

[Deepak gets closer to Dolly and Hugs her]

Deepak: sissy, don't forget that he's our family friend.

Dolly: so what?

Deepak: Did you forgot what I've told you on that day before you broke up with him?

*Meanwhile Avinash become curious after hearing this*

Dolly: I don't know what you've told me on that day, I wasn't really in a mood to hear all your bullshit.. don't you know that?

Deepak: ugh I'm telling you this for your sake.

Dolly: whatever, you ruined my ship. Are you happy now?

[Avinash dying to know what exactly going on]

Deepak: how can I be happy when my angel is sad?

Dolly: then why you wanted me to break up with him? Don't you know how deeply in love we were?

Deepak: you hopeless romantic girl! alright, now listen to me I want to tell u one secret. I know he is inside and I hope he's listening. when he dated you, he also dated a girl. Her name is Sanjana, and Sanjana used to be my gf. It was a lot to take in that's why I kept it as a secret from me, I was actually protecting you.

Dolly (dumbstruck): what the hell!!

[Dolly being so sensitive ass, started sobbing]

[In hurry, Dolly runs towards washroom where Avinash is there. But Deepak pulls her and tries to tell her something.
Meanwhile Avinash rushes out of bathroom and interferes in between their conversation]

Avinash: now i understand Deepak, suddenly out of nowhere why you hated you me so much.
Dolls believe me I never not even in my dreams cheated you. Sanjana used to have crush on me, and Deepak had crush on her.

[Dolly wipes her tears]

Dolly: I don't care Sanjana had crush on you or you had crush on her. I'm sure she's using Nykaa products, cause you both literally fought for her. You should have seen her without makeup, idiots.

[Deepak and Avinash stares at each other]

Deepak: sorry for whatever I've caused, the actual reason why I wanted you both to break isn't this.

Avi and Dolly: what?

Deepak: yes, of course this is not the only reason. Am I that childish in your eyes to separate a couple for this silly reason?

Avinash (impatiently) : cut the crap and spit it out!!

Deepak: alright, do you remember what happened when Ishan and Veronica loved each other?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now, who's this Ishan and Veronika? What happened between them? Just comment your thoughts in the comments ;)

Hey readers, pardon me for late the update. I wasn't in a good condition to write so yep. I hope everyone are doing well. Stay safe and take care of yourselves! Lots of prayers and praises for you and your family.