1.

░▒▓█ ░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓

"To be honest, this is my first time traveling by airplane. I'm so nervous and I hope this ride is as safe as everyone claims. I still don't know if I should have bought a sandwich. I'm hungry, but let's be real, food in airports costs a human kidney!" he cracked a joke and laughed at it. He's going to edit a crowd laughing in the background once he's there.

"But, even though your homeboy is rich, I ain't buying it. I'm afraid I'll get motion sickness by the smell! Better be careful than sorry, right Kimchis?" he chuckled and then he closed the lid of his video camera.

Jin couldn't wait to get to his mother's house in South Korea. He's nervous about this whole ride, not because he's seeing his mother after so long, or that he's seeing his grandparents' homeland, but because it's his first time going on a plane for almost half a day. He has never gone on a plane before. He hoped he practiced for an hour trip or so, before starting it straight up with 12 hours. Hopefully, he will get some nice clips for the vlog he's filming.

The first time traveling by airplane and standing in an airport. luckily his father wrote him on where to go on a piece of paper. instructions and tips about each station. So he's not really lost.

His Youtube channel is growing pretty well and he makes sure to give the best of content for his subscribers, the Kimchis! Going on a trip would surely give him at least 5 videos, and as a plus, that's his first vlog. So he has to work on it and swallow his fear.

The boarding area for his flight hasn't been opened yet. So, he took a seat and grabbed his manga book to continue from where he left.

Only a few minutes later and there was someone standing before him. "finally! A Korean. Hey, Hi, I'm lost. Can you please help me?" a deep voice; it was obviously calling for him. Jin looked up and saw a handsome man looking confused like a lost puppy. He could see tears. Almost. He was wearing a cap with the hood of his oversized brown hoodie and black jeans. Jin realized they were both wearing the same brand and hoodie, but Jin was wearing blue jeans ripped at the thigh. Coincidence, maybe?

"Huh?"