2.

"Huh?" Jin was confused for a second.

"I'm lost! I don't speak English well and I can't understand how airports work. Like where should I go? Where do I put my bag? Can you please help me? I'm heading to Seoul by the way."

Jin put down his manga and blinked twice at him. It took him late to realize the man was talking in Korean. Speaking three languages is kind of confusing sometimes than you can't tell which language you're hearing. "oh uhh... well I'm American, but I can speak Korean. I'm heading to Seoul too. Let me check your ticket please." Jin extended his hand. The stranger nodded and sat down next to him and gave him his ticket to read. 

"We're on the same airplane. Don't worry, you can stay close and follow me." Jin said with a welcoming smile.

The stranger blushed at the given smile and looked down. "thank you so much.." he calmed himself before he met Jin's eyes. "I sincerely thank you. But how come you're not Korean, yet speak it like a native?" the stranger asked. He looked now as curious as a kid. He's cute.

"My parents are Korean. They've been living here since they got married, well up until nine years ago they've gone through a divorce. My mom went back to Korea because all of her relatives are there. And she's back on dating again. She wanted me to visit her and her soon-to-be husband." That might be a lot to share with a stranger, but he's the one who is posting and talking about the topic with millions of people he doesn't even know.

The stranger, who looked noticeably younger than him, nodded. He was taking a fond of Jin. "and how are taking it?" it was strange how a minute ago he seemed like he's about to cry, but now he's more open.

"I'm taking it fine. I don't hate any of my parents. I just wish them happiness and I think that's my priority than acting like a child." He shrugged and then smiled at the younger's hoodie. "did you notice we're wearing the same hoodie? People will misunderstand us as a couple." Jin chuckled and the younger smiled and looked down shyly. He couldn't help but to think of that and actually say it. He's really bold.

"yeah.. stupid people.. I-I mean nooo.. right? Haha.." the younger was acting so awkward that he just lowered his head to hide himself. It took him 3 seconds before trying again. He noticed the camera and figured to ask him about it. "You like to film your trips?" he asked hoping they'd get somewhere.

Jin looked at the camera. "Yeah and not really. I'm filming a vlog for my YouTube channel. Here you can see it." He unlocked his phone and showed it to the younger whose eyes fell first on the subscribers number.

"Oh my God! 6.1 millions subscribers! You're famous!" his mouth was gaped like a fish. this man before him wasn't only walking like a model, talking like an angel, looking like a god, but he was also famous. they said world is fair, but heck WHERE?

Jin chuckled. "I don't really consider myself 'famous' It's not like I'm followed by paparazzi. But honestly, I like being acknowledged as one." He sent him a wink out of habit but it surely made the younger's heart to skip not only one beat, But three! It was a direct attack to his heart. "also, would you like to take a picture? I want to post it on my Instagram. It's just funny how we're matching clothes and we're going to be together until we get on the plane." He said, feeling a little shy of asking a stranger to take a picture. He might not see him again. they could get different seats away from each other.

Taehyung didn't even hesitate and nodded. He didn't even think of the consequences he might get because this man here is stealing his heart. "Yes!" he got shy at his own burst and blushed, shaking his head. "I don't mind."

Jin smiled at him and prepared his phone to take a selfie. They both smiled at the camera and Jin snapped the picture. He wrote down a caption with, 'met a lost puppy wearing the same hoodie as mine x3 guess we're friends now lol'