present

taehee's P.O.V

i just came from another tiring part time job

"TAEHEE! COME HERE NOW!!" my father screamed from the living room.

"yes appa coming" i said quickly taking my shoes off making my way to the living room I saw him drunk in the room with my mom in the same state.

"yes?"

"WERE IS THE MONEY?!?" my father yelled at me.

"what money appa?" I asked confused.

"your part time job money don't act dumb" he answered

"appa I don't have any money I didn't receive my paycheck I receive it on Friday" I answered back.

" DON'T LIE TO ME YOU BRAT" he said as he slapped my cheek

"appa im not lying" I said as tears start to fall from my eyes.

then he took off his leather belt "what did you say!!!" he said as he started to hit me with his belt as I yelped in pain, then my mother joined she started kicking me and stomping me with her heels.

then my father grabbed me by the hair and started to slap me and punch me, then he let go from me

"this is what you get for lying to me, let's go honey" he said as he held my mom's hand and left.

I stood up as every part of my body hurt like hell, I went to the bath room and took a shower then wore my pajamas and came to look at myself in the mirror, my body was covered with bruises and cuts.

"I'm so fat and ugly, I-I j-just hate m-my self s-s-o m-uch" I burst into a fit of tears and turned my head to see a blade, I picked it up and put it against my wrist, I cut slowly as my blood started oozing from the spot I just cut as I hissed in pain, it did hurt me but I just loved it.

I continued making four cuts but then i remembered that school was going to start tomorrow cause the school break as ended.

I sighed relief as I put the blade back to its place and walked out of the bathroom hoping the school days will be amazing and also hoped that there will be dorms so I wouldn't have to face my abusive parents.

I got my back ready since I arrange it at night then put my uniform and lay in bed setting my timer and slowly drifted to my dream land.

morning~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I walk to the bathroom and do my morning routine and apply concealer to cover the bruises in my face then wore my clothes brushed my hair and walked out of the bathroom to wear my shoes then walked out my room slowly without waking my parents up and walked out of the house luckily.

°°°

I reached to school and walked to get my stationary

"welcome to neo zone high (this is the only name I could get from my empty mind lol XD)"he said as he handed me my stationary.

"thank you sir" I replied

"come with me I will escort you to class" he said as he started walking

"ok sir" i said as i started following him.

we reached the class he opened the door and we both entered.

"student this is a new classmate please introduce yourself"

"hello my name is kim taehee nice to meet you please take care of me"

"anyways i will be in my office if you need anything come to my office okay?" the principal said