~Chapter 1~

**Earlier that day**

As the sun peeks through the curtains in your guys' bedroom. You turn to see your boyfriend gorging on fruit. "Babe, how would you feel about going to Disneyland today?" Taehyung asks through a mouth full of strawberries. You laugh heartily, "I can't take your proposal seriously with all...this." You say while poking his cheeks. Stuffing a strawberry into your mouth he exclaims with a smirk,"Okay it's a date then, I'm sure we'll enjoy ourselves."

**Flash forward**

So now here you are, somehow in this tea cup ride. Wet, horny an blushing like a kid on prom night. Just because your boyfriend said it would be fun.
"Don't make a sound, babe." He says as his fingers begin to swirl inside you. "Or there will be consequences." Not being able to hold it in any longer. You can't help but start to moan quietly. Hoping that he doesn't hear the sinful sounds escaping your lips. As the ride continues on, it jostles you a bit. Pushing his already pulsating fingers even further into you. Causing him to chuckle deeply. Turning your head to the side your eyes roll back an another even louder moan escapes. Feeling an abrupt emptiness, the ride comes to an end. As large slender hands firmly guide you off and into a nearby alley.

Pushing you up against the brick wall, he says to you in a commanding sultry voice,"I told you not to make a sound. Now...are you ready for your punishment." His dark brown eyes become even darker. A smirk plays on his beguiling face, tongue dancing across his lips. Still in a daze to come up with a smart remark. You can feel his warm breath against your ear. "You just couldn't help yourself, now answer me." His hands glide along the side of your ribs. Causing you to quiver an make a slight squeak. He yet again chuckles deep in his throat. "Must use your words love. Is..my...naughty Princess...ready for...her punishment." As he pauses between words. His hand inches further down. Stopping to toy around the hem of your pants. Gulping you sputter out,"Yes!"

"Mmmmm, that's my good girl." He says as his lips begin to tug at your earlobe. Yet again another moan emits from you, your hands start to roam across his back. Leaning his body against you more, you could feel his growing erection. Causing you to groan low in your throat. "Not yet Princess, not quite yet." He breathes into your ear. Tracing small kisses down your jawline, stopping at your lips. You lick them with a feverish hunger. Not remembering how you got this lucky. With a deep laugh, he pushes his hips into you. Grinding an teasing his man hood right at your core. He grabs your legs, lifting you up until you've completely wrapped them around him. Still fully aware that both of you are clothed. You glide your hands beneath his shirt. Admiring the feel of his soft yet toned body. He let's out a light moan, just by this gentle touch.