~Chapter 5~

As your body begins to writhe, he squeezes your thighs. Pushing you securely against the cool brick. You're sure that your ass an back will have lines from the wall after this. "Taehyung, Sir." Panting you continue,"I'm starting to get cold." He doesn't answer. All you could feel are hard sucks playing ping pong between your thighs. With one hard bite on the opposite thigh from before. He says coolly, "All the more reason for you to listen love."

Suddenly you feel pressure on your clit, as he sucks hard. Pulling the tufts of his hair in your hands. You give out a low satisfying moan, causing him to growl. He greedily licks between your folds. Gripping your thighs he pushes them further apart. His finger finding your clit begins swirling it in a pulsating motion. As his other hand slides up the front of you. To plant itself on your breast, giving it a long hard squeeze. All the while his tongue plays your entrance like a violin. You two have talked about blind folding before. And you'd given it some sort of thought. But never had you imagined how much it would heighten you an your senses.

You yelp,"Kim Taehyung!" As he rolls your clit between his fingers. "HMmmm?" He quips with a playful tone. Like he didn't just brutally squeeze your most sensitive spot. Yet you couldn't help but form a grin. This is one of the things you loved about him. His ability to be so kind and silly. But at the same time he could be so rough an firm. Taking charge when he needed or just wanted to. Either way it went, you always melted with everything he gave you. An even when he didn't want to admit it. You had the same affect on him.

You hear the sound of heavy fabric falling to the ground. Causing your core to burn with desire. Pressing your body even more upon on the cool brick. You could feel the warmth of his bare skin. As his naked erection presses against your thigh. "Is my Princess ready for me." He coos into your ear. Pulling your chin up with such tenderness an authority. He captures your bottom lip into his own. Gently sucking and nibbling on it. "MMmmahhhhh" You moan in his mouth, sucking his top lip.

He places his member between your thighs. And rubs it through your folds right at your entrance. You move your hips to match his speed. *thrust* *thrust* *thrust* "Taehyung...I'm about to cum." You whimper as you can feel your orgasm surging. He bites your lip harder, as you could taste a bit of iron. His actions become faster rubbing against your entrance.
*thrust thrust* *thrust thrust*