~Chapter 4~

Whining in protest from the vacancy his fingers had left. He puts your arms down an ties a knot on the back of your head with the shirt. Fully ensuring that you couldn't see, until he wanted you to. Adrenaline rushing through your veins. In anticipation of what he was going to do next. Before you could get your thoughts out. Feeling your pants fall from you, "T-taehyung." Is all you could manage without being too loud for comfort. You could see the sunlight dancing through the fabric on your eyes. As light kisses bounced playfully over your breasts, stopping to suckle both nipples. Followed by gentle hands running the same pattern as their predecessor, pinching and squeezing your chest.

"Remember Princess, you mustn't be so loud." His deep voice vibrated on your stomach, he nipped around your belly button. "Yes sir!" You yelp slightly, whilst your hands find his hair. Gently taking some into them. He doesn't seem to oppose this action. Instead he just moans, causing you to do the same. His tongue slides along beneath the top of your panties. "S-sir, I-think I've learned my..." Your mind and body feel like they're nearly to the breaking point. All you want to do is jump him an toy around. Yet you know he wouldn't allow that at this moment. Not when he wants control of the field.

"HMmmmm, you think you've learned what Princess." His voice comes in low thrums, it's bass humming through your ears. "If you were going to say, lession. You're sorely mistaken love." There was no need to see his face to know that he had a wide smirk on it. Feeling teeth nip around the top of your panties he says, "You don't get to decide when you've learned from this punishment." With his teeth he slides down your panties. While his hands glide up both your legs to pull them the the rest of the way down. He then helps you step out of them along with the rest of your pants. Leaving your body open to the slight breeze an to any possible onlookers. Who would be unseeable to you in your current state, you fidget in place.

Placing light kisses on your thighs, he laughs. "If you'd just listened earlier, I wouldn't have to be so..." Growling he continues, "I wouldn't have to be so tedious. Do you realize how difficult it is.." He squeezes a cheek as you feel a sharp bite on your inner thigh. Causing you to cry out through your teeth. Finishing he says,"To not just entirely take you Princess." Long fingers drag along the inner most parts of your thighs. He plants small kisses around your center. Not exactly giving you the satisfaction of actually going to, as he puts it, one of the sweetest parts of you.