chapter two

~~Alexandria ~~

I decided not to were the emotional dress but instead I picked out sum a little bit more me (outfit picture at the top ).I know that angel going to be irritated about me changing my outfit at the last minute, but I just gotta be me.

I looked over at my clock and it said 12:30.I opened my window and put a book under it to make sure I could get back in their that way. I made sure that my sister was up studying, so if that don't work I could come in thrue her window.

I walked down the streets and waited ten minutes for angel slow ass.she going pull up with the music all loud. Sometimes I swear I want to slap angel.

~~Angel ~~

So what I was 10 minutes late,if ha momma wasn't such a hard ass she could've drove herself. I won't have to deal with her ass anymo,because once we get to the party and she see me with August we won't Eva speak again.

~~Alexandria ~~

When we got to the party it was so live. The songs was banging and some of the dudes were hot to,but this one guy caught my eye the most.he had cofee black eyes,black nappy hair but with swag,he had amazing swag, and to top it off we had the same skin tone.When he finally looked my way we made eye to eye contact and he walked over to me.aren't you to pretty to be here by yo self,he said. Aren't you to handsome to not have all these chicks all over you right now.I think you should know more than I do because you just be one of them,he said.

Whateva boy.O so you one of them,he said. One of them what?one of them who like to tease,but I got news for you 2 can play this game,he said. OK.ok,he said. What's yo name?London,he said.what's yo name,he said.Alexandria. Alexandria is a cute name, do you want to dance, he said. Sure.

As we danced on the dance floor "cut up"came on so I started dancing to it next than you know I was out of breath.

~~London ~~

Alexandria  fine and I know of her. I know that she was August girl but I guess she going to become mine by tonight.

~~august~~

I saw Alexandria on the dance floor with my boy London. So I decided that I was going to dance with angel right next to her since she want to dance with one of my boys.

~~angel ~~

All of a sudden August had such and urge to dance and next than you know we were dancing next to Alexandria. When she Looked over at us she nearly fainted,but she kept dancing with some dude.then she asked for me to take her home.No,No I will not take you home.fine, I don't need you anyway, Alexandria said.you two timing hore,Alexandria said.

~~Alexandria ~~

London can you take me home.Yea,he said. Thanks. The ride home was quiet except for when he asked were to turn. I told him to stop at the corner so that my mom wouldn't know. We exchanged number and went our separate ways.

When I got to my house I nocked on my sister window and she openend it. So I grabbed the book out my window and climbed their my sister window. She thrue me a shirt and some shorts,and I fell a sleep in the bed.