chapter three

~~Alexandria ~~

I woke up this morning to my sisters alarm clock. So I got out of bed and went into my room and took a shower and did my hygenies. When I was thrue I went into my my closet and picked out black crop top,black pants, and black comeback  boots.

When I was thrue putting on my outfit, I did my make up.then I looked at the clock and it said 7:45 a.m.So I grabbed my purse,bookpack,keys,and phone.when I went done stairs I grabbed an apple and water bottle and hugged my mom and dad goodbye. Then I hopped in my car and drove to school.

~~August ~~

Alexandria has been ignoring me all day,and everytime I try to talk to her she ignores me.Angel keeps shumdering me and I just need some time to breath.I still love Alexandria and a person can't just get over the person the love that easily.

~~Alexandria ~~

Today has been going good, except everything I go to my locker he try to talk to me.I just walk a way with nothing to say,but next period I have class with London so hopefully he will take my mind off of things.

When I got to 4th period I looked at August and he had saved a seat next to him.I just walked right past him and went to seat by London.

~~London~~

I see you came back to me. Boy please I just didn't want to sit by August, Alexandria said.so I'm the rebound. No,you my friend for now,Alexandria said.ightt.

~~Alexandria ~~

London cute and all, but I want to get to know him before anything change between us.

At lunch I walked with koren,Ericka,and Ayanna.They crazy ass making beats down the hallway, trying to make me feel better. when we walked thrue the breesway ayanna going to start tweaking.it was funny because she made me laugh a little.it took my mind off of all the drama that was going on in my life.

Later that day

~~Alexandria ~~

When I got home my parents were arguing about my father coming home at 1:00 a.m. once again. I don't get Why my mom puts up with that.I would've been divorced his lying and cheating ass,but That's just me.