Chapter Three

First Day of school and meeting new people

Okay....For starters, I'm so sorry it took this long for me to update. I got held up with a lot of work at home, but I guess I can update again. Hope U love it....😊💞

Cee's POV
I was just looking at the building. It was so huge,  I think it would take some time for me to get used to this. From what I've heard,  it also has a swimming pool. For me....that was really huge...but it's a school...which people pay tons of money. I loved how it had huge windows and the balconies. It also had an open roof top.

I went on with looking at the buildings when somebody bumped into one of my suitcases. "Which slut put this in my way?!" the person exclaimed. Immediately, I knew it was Isabella.

I rolled my eyes before turning around and plastering a smile. "Oh...Sorry. I didn't see you there," was all I said.

She literally turned red and was about to slap me when a hand stopped her hand. I had already covered my face waiting for her slap to crush me, but it didn't.

I stood up straight from my crotch position and saw a girl holding Isabella's hand. Isabella tried to slap me again but she couldn't move here hand. The girl shoved her hand and pointed at Isabella. "I think she made it clear that she didn't see you there. So as a mature person, U should run along and go away. I don't want to see this again, understand me!" She said raising her voice.

This startled Isabella for a second before she gave me one last death stare before she huffed and walked away.

I was still standing there and when I found my voice, I said, "You rock girl. Thank you."
She turned to me and said,"Anytime. I don't like seeing people being bullied." She stretched out her hand and said," I'm Phoebe." I shook her hand and said," I'm Celeste, but you can call me Cee."

"Okay, since I'm done with my stuff, I can help you with yours. I can also help you set up your room, if you don't mind," Phoebe said with a smile. "Sure," I grinned as she
helped me with my bags.

When we got to the secretary, she asked," Name please," I was quick to answer and said," Celeste Coopers." " Okay, one second," she said as she typed on the computer.

"Celeste Coopers, here is your schedule and your room keys for room 120," she said as she passed the schedule and keys to me. I thanked her and made my way to my room with Phoebe. I unlocked the room and it was empty.

"Guess my roomy hasn't got here yet," I said as I dropped my bags on the bed with was close to the window. " I call dibs on this one," I said. Phoebe laughed then we started to unpack my bags. I arranged my clothes in my wardrobe shoes in my shoe case.

Then to the decorating of the bed, Phoebe said that she was a professional so I let her work her magic. This also meant that I had to turn around. After 10 minutes, I turned around and gasped. It was so beautiful. She gave me a blue bed cover with hearts on it. She also gave me lights for my bed. I don't know if that is allowed but I loved it. I gave her a hug and thanked her.

For the rest of the day, I spend time with Phoebe and made friends like Chloe and Tatiana, since the first day was free. Chloe an Tatiana were more like Phoebe but Chloe was a bit talkative and loved to sing, as for Tatiana, she was a bit quiet but she seemed to love sports like skating and netball.

As for Phoebe, she was overprotective and a designer, and that's actually what she wants to do for a career.

It was a whole day and I was exhausted. I made my way to the elevator (Did I mention that) then pressed floor number 5 to get to my room. When I got there, I noticed that my roomy had already done the unpacking and stuff. It was kind of boyish and I thought I would be staying with a Tomboy.

I changed into my PJs and jumped into bed. I immediately went to sleep. A few hours later, I guess, I woke to hear somebody getting into the other bed. I was a but shocked and sat up in bed really quite making my bed creak.

The person getting in bed stopped since I didn't hear anything. Everything was silent. Okay......Silence wasn't helping at all so I called out..."Hello.....who is there?"

Next thing I know, I'm on the floor with my sheets when somebody said 'Boo!!'  in my ear. Then, chuckling followed. 'This should be a boy,' I mumbled to myself angrily

The person flicked the lights and I had to close my eyes before I adjusted to the lights.
In front of me was a Greek God smiling at me. He sat on the floor next to me and started laughing at my face because just like my hunch, I was right about the person being a boy but I was just saying it. I didn't want it to be a boy.

"Hey roomy!!" he exclaimed and extended a hand. Me on the other hand felt like I was hit by a lorry and crashed a number of times. Was he serious? Roomy???

"Hello," he said waving a hand in front of my face.
'Maybe I pinch myself. I might be sleeping,' I mumbled to myself and pinched myself.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed rubbing my hand where u had pinched.

"Crazy lady......Hello?" the person, in other words, my roomy, asked.

No he didn't. I jumped on him and took a book that was next to me as a weapon. "Crazy lady?" I asked him. Oh My Gosh, he looked like he had seen a ghost.

"No...no. Sorry. I meant....roo...roomy," he stammered. I nodded and got off him.

I got onto my bed with my blankets and sheets and left my roomy on the floor still perplexed. Some time passed by and he was still on the floor. 'Did I give him a heart attack?'

"Dude, get off the floor and close the lights. I need my sleep," I said to him. He snapped out of it and did what I said. I got comfy again in my bed and heard the person get into bed.

"I'm Alan BTW," he said breaking the silence.
"Cee," I said. Silence again took over before Alan broke the silence again. "Good night," he said in a low voice.
"Night,' I said then I slowly drifted into sleep.

Author's Note
Hey guys. Sorry it took my almost a month. But I just wanted to update this story. I will be updating sooner after this.

Hope U loved the Chapter.

Will Cee get along with Alan?
Will Isabella come for revenge?

Guess U will have to read to find out.

Vote and Comment. And I accept any ideas you guys have.
Bye💞💕👋