One booking confirmation

He covered his mouth during a soft yawn and his back began to ache from an uncomfortable position. The seats on the trains were not comfortable, and even less so it was impossible to sleep like in your own bed, being able to fall over in a lying position. On the other hand, in this enormous machine, bouncing all the time showing its old age, you can develop complexes. Walking with a stick in his hand keeping his balance at such a young age would doom him to mockery among employees.

Watching the passing lights outside, he grabbed the shoulder strap of his suitcase and got up from the seat, straightening his back. He smiled gently noticing his face in the window when it was total darkness outside. He could only see himself and the entire compartment. He wrapped a black strand of hair around his finger that was essential to his profession. The hotel where he was working had the same requirements as many others and he didn't mind it. He was in no hurry to dye his head or pierce his ears for earrings that people decided to make in their nose too. It's not that he didn't like it, but if he were to make a hole in his body, he'd rather embarrass himself by doing a mukbang.

"Thank you for talking earlier, Mrs. Kim," he bowed to the old woman, who looked up from her book and adjusted the red glasses on her nose. She widened her lips and looked at the watch on her wrist in surprise.

"It's that hour now?" She got up from her seat and, despite her diseased body, also bowed. Jihoon felt overwhelmed that even a person who might be his grandmother was much taller than him, "You're a nice boy, really. Thank you too. "

When the train seemed to stop and the brakes screeched, he bowed again and left, dragging his things with him. He stood at the door watching the light emerging outside, sighed softly from the duties awaiting him. If he was a receptionist, he could safely return to the rented apartment, without fear that the guest would demand an impossible trip to Paris or expensive, long-term wine.

He was laughing in his own face and moments later he might not get off the train in time, just after opening the automatic doors. He looked around the station with the exceptionally small number of people, and from the pocket of his denim jacket he took his cell phone and from his wallet a small flyer with the telephone number for the taxi center. The only company that trusted him, and they knew him as a regular customer, so he wasn't surprised when the taxi driver greeted informally this time too.

He drove to his apartment and grunted at the sight of the forgotten laundry. He had only just returned from vacation, and the basket full of materials forced him to clean up again, even though he had to go to work in the morning. His messy and rebellious side made him go to bed, but on the other hand, he worked like a typical servant having to know everything and do everything except body contact. Even the smallest and random ones that have been banned throughout the country.

Other countries slowly followed the path of Korea, believing that this would be the best solution and a strict prohibition for people to respect each other. If, of course, they considered expanding the nation, such an absurdity would not arise. Any living person would be confident that two people are needed for a new citizen.

Fun but true. He just wondered why nobody was talking about it aloud. Such people evaporated that even their family had no idea where they were or whether they were still alive. And the children continued to rise.

The night was exhausting with the persistent sensation of back pain, and the morning was not pleasant either. Starting with getting ready and putting on your ironed suit, heading to the late taxi. Nothing was genuinely on his side that day, and he could only think of losing his job.

"Good morning" greeted his boss who was standing next to the reception desk looking at some papers. He thought he hadn't heard, so he wanted to repeat it again, if not for a brief grunt.

"Good good Lee. Today you will have a lot to do, because the VIP guest Kwon Soonyoung is coming with his fiancée. They both handle our advertising, adapting above-average models, so you need to give them an extraordinary rest," he said and turned the page, fastened with an office safety pin "your the task is of course the same, but this time you have to do whatever they ask. He looked at him as if he didn't want to object. Jihoon nodded his head and shoulder in understanding, "okay, go now. The peace took care of the room. Number thirty-five, deluxe. Assure that the mini-bar will contain semi-dry red wine from Georgia, at Mrs. Hwang's request." but he really knew the gesture was directed at him. He bowed again, more respectfully this time, and walked up the steps leading to the underground warehouse. Meanwhile, he passed the spa and the separate room of the salt cave, feeling the gentle breeze that stretched him like a drug. Even here, he could feel reassured by iodine.

He slowly opened the door and searched the light switch with his hand, which he managed to grasp after several tries. He looked around the warehouse and went to the alcohol section. He saw many kinds there, ranging from plain vodka to fine dry wines. He pointed to one type with his finger and reached for it while reading the label. Satisfied with himself that he had chosen the right drink, he left and headed for the room.

"Good morning, Yoohyeon" greeted the woman who quickly bowed scared and her hair fell into her eyes, a bit painfully "why are you in such a hurry?"

"Sorry, I still have the feeling that I forgot something" she apologized and bowed again. Jihoon picked up a bottle of wine, to which she immediately reacted by placing her hands on her cheeks "Jesus, that's it! They asked me to bring wine from Sweden"

"And not wine from Georgia?" he frowned uncertainly. Kim visibly blushed on the pale skin and shook her head, "don't stress. They're just ordinary people with a badge given them," he shrugged. It was unfair. Someone of a higher rank might have become a VIP, or a trusted guest who shows up at the hotel every now and then. However, the typical passant was seen as someone of lower value. He hated it.

"I don't think I'm fit for this job," she blew on the lonely hair from her fringe and smiled, "okay. Bye, Jihoonnie, and good luck with the guests!" she bowed one last time and ran confusedly towards herself. He laughed at the sight of his colleague from work. She'd only been working here for a month and still didn't know where the toilet was. She often asked him to show the correct path.

He opened the mini bar door and put the wine inside and hung a "have a nice day" badge on it. He turned and rubbed his eyes, which suddenly began to pinch him as if there were drops of liquid soap there. As a result, he did not notice that there was a man in a suit standing in the doorway. His hands touched his clothed body and his eyes widened in surprise. He was so close to touching his skin, but he could clearly feel his warmth through the dark fabric.

"Sorry, I really didn't mean to!" he began to explain himself, and his hands began to tremble. If the man wanted to, he could sue him and it would not be good for his image, money and life.

"You're blind?" He looked up at him "the cleaner should have his eyes around his head" he growled in boredom and looked around the room.

"I am not a cleaner!" He shook his head from side to side, his gaze fixed on the tag attached to his torso. Kwon Soonyoung. He quickly changed his tone as if caught red-handed, "I am your concierge. I'm here to meet all expectations. I can clean up and even organize local events. At your service," he bowed deeply and, straightening up, caught eye contact with him.

"Tch" made a sound from between his lips and looked from top to bottom "if you can call yourself an ordinary brat. Modeling would not be welcome to you"

"First of all, did I get hired as a model? Secondly, everyone has a personal culture, and thirdly, it's my job, so please don't make it difficult for me," he snorted, surprising Kwon completely. Apparently he was not used to being pointed out by the hotelier for contemptible behavior "and there is a welcome letter on the table with a number to call me in case of any business. Goodbye," he left unnerved. It was going to be a more difficult day than usual.