Five booking confirmations

There was a chance that when he met Soonyoung he wouldn't like it, judging by his looks. He closed the house, took a bag with a charger and other important items, and also added a packet of tissues, because you can never be too careful.

"Hello" greeted the taller. He rolled his eyes and opened the rear door, but seeing Kwon's gaze, he moved to the driver's seat. He didn't even think he would open it for him.

"Hi" in front of him, he noticed a GPS attached to the charger. He reached for it with his finger and chose the appropriate location, not wanting to start the topic. He will be surprised, and it will not be fun to reveal where they are going. Several roads in the mountains, over a precipice, a few one-way and very narrow roads, and fields with lots of animals or worms. A person brought up in a city where any servants or loved ones can get rid of strange insects would have to break down.

It was like a normal vacation, but he knew he couldn't let the thought to himself because he was still at work, pretending. Especially since next to him sat a disliked person whom he somehow did not hate so much. Yes, he was annoying him, but he wasn't acting like the last imbecile he had when he first met him.

"Hope you know what fuel needs to be poured in," he leaned his head against the glass and looked at the gasoline gauge. Soonyoung made a soft grunt and, embarrassed, looked at the glass behind the wheel "no?"

"I know, but I can't refuel," he replied, and his left hand went to the back of his neck. Jihoon looked at him trying to catch a joke, but he looked quite serious.

"So we better find a station somewhere here, chances are there will be someone to help."

"And you?" he clicked his tongue and slowed the pace as he turned the car into the station

"Would you see that I have a car?" he smiled gently as Soonyoung managed to see. He looked away from him and focused on the correct positioning of the vehicle, instead of imagining a kid with a bigger smile enjoying the gift.

"Gift," he said to himself, and tapped his fingers on the steering wheel.

"What?"

"Nothing, I'm going to ask for help," he announced and left the car, leaving Jihoon alone. He heard what he said well, but did not understand what it had to do with the situation. Did he want to buy a Yeji gift? It was the wisest thing to do as the couple were close to each other.

Pressing the button, he opened the window halfway and saw the man to help, with Kwon next to him. After a while, the smell of benzene reached his nostrils, which was not healthy, and the liking for the smell was really diverse. He closed the window and waited patiently for him to pay and they could drive away.

"What kind of animals do you like?" Soonyoung asked out of curiosity and boredom. The hour of travel on the device was a bit distant, and listening to the radio was boring as oiled guts.

"The kind that can handle it on their own," he replied, even though it wasn't definitely true. He got it out of the house. No one had time to look after the dog and go outside with it.

"You're weird. If you say you like spiders, I'll lose my trust in people."

"It's strange that you don't like it sir," he grunted dissatisfied with the conversation and looked for a comfortable position to nap. They did not speak again all the way, which was mercilessly long. Jihoon woke up only when the car jumped up on uneven ground with stones and rubbed his eyes. He bit his lip trying not to laugh at the man sitting next to him, who looked as if he was going to break something "don't get upset, you wanted to go to my parents yourself"

"I guess I regret it," he said and looked at the mirror, "but that sheep is still chasing us."

"What sheep?" he frowned and turned his head. A creature with white wool, covered in mud, ran after them, and when Soonyoung stopped, the animal bit the car registration.

"What a stupid creature!" he shouted and honked, but the sheep were not scared. It wasn't until Jihoon whistled that she turned and walked away.

"Mr. Yoon always whistled to them and said they were easy to manipulate in these areas" he shrugged and realized he was looking at "what? I come from such areas"

"Do you recognize where we are?"

"Yes. There will be ... a house nearby," he brought his head closer, trying to sharpen his eyesight. "I didn't know it has changed so much here," he frowned at the sight of the enlarged area and more small buildings than his parents. There is no way they could build it thanks to him. They would have to find a job, but most of all they informed him.

"The farm will always be the same," he announced, and he stopped the vehicle reluctantly on the grass. Coming out of the car, he looked around at the area that looked poor, just like he doesn't like.

"If my mother talks about anything, whatever it is, agree with her," he cautiously caught his gaze and calmed himself at a nod. Soonyoung was surprised by his direct message, especially that the woman sounded power-hungry and that everyone would think the way she did. Jihoon led him and knocked on the door. Now he realized how he was dressed. He restrained himself from unfavorable comment and waited patiently for Jihoon's mother to stand in the doorway. She was surprised by the sudden appearance of her son and did not seem to notice them when she looked at a nearby car. He snorted under his breath understanding what was going on, Jihoon also seemed to know what he was thinking, but he said nothing.

"Borrowed" he began to draw attention to himself. "This is Kwon Soonyoung ... my friend" he looked away and his head turned slightly, making the tips of his ears pink for a moment.

The woman scanned it and raised a searching eyebrow.

"You're not friends with rich people," she said firmly. The lower one pursed his lips, not wanting to say too many offensive words. He didn't like his mother's behavior, and he huddled in front of her as if he wanted to move away and show his middle finger at the same time. The boy's mother didn't look terrible, just spoiled by money "but shouldn't you work? You've been going on a short vacation recently, alone, without us. You don't say anything and come? And you bring some sponsor?"

"He's not a sponsor, I'm telling you," his voice trembled dangerously

"I am his friend, ma'am," he bowed and grinned "nice to meet you, Jihoon told me a lot about this place and wanted to surprise you"

"Really?" She tilted her head and studied his posture, which made him feel a bit uncomfortable, "I suppose so. Come in." She stepped back and let them through the door. Soonyoung felt Jihoon's eyes on him, so he looked at him as well. He was thanking with just a look, but also revealed the fear of no father

"I understand," he nodded without asking for details.

"What smells so good?" Kwon asked, sensing Jihoon's sudden leap up, gripping his wrist tight so that he wouldn't say anything else. They realized the transgression and quickly broke apart. There was a bright flush on the smaller face and his eyes were perplexed. He wasn't sure what it was causing, but he allowed himself to be touched by the other person. Other than the first time he couldn't decide. This time he broke the law and hoped his mother didn't see it.

"Apple pie" she replied casually and laughed, "everything smells good and tastes good for me. I can treat you to it. And let me guess, my son never gave you?"

"No. We haven't had the opportunity yet," he said truthfully and truthfully as requested

"Ha! I knew. My little Jihoon could never cook, he couldn't even pour the wine properly at a party" she closed her eyes and looked at him "I don't know how he works in a hotel. I would expect him to be like a father who preferred to create music. I've always told them that you have to look at reality rather than dream of a career in the music world, "she snorted. She went forward to the kitchen to find a sharp knife and cut the dough into small pieces. When Soonyoung asked for help, she did not agree and just waved her hand, "I'll take care of it, I want it to be perfect. And you, son, go pour white wine. Remember to do as I taught you," she warned and without saying, where it is, she watched the futile search for her son. Soonyoung did not like it, out of nowhere and why, since he also did so many people.