The Dare😎

Dear Readers,

This books is purely a Fanfic and made  for mature audience🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞. Please skip if you are below age or its not something you are comfortable reading.

Thank you.✌

Lianfang Zun's first day at work at Qinghe Nie Group of companies was not going to go well for him. Why? He had lost a bet with his sworn brother Huaisang and now he had to wear it.

His eyes landed the box for toys

His eyes landed the box for toys. He had packed it in his laptop bag and now he was in the private washroom on the 69th floor in his new office. He had walked in and locked himself in the bathroom as he could not risk anyone coming in. He opened the box and his eyes widened. A vibrator? And different Butt plugs? Lube? This was so embarrassing. How was he going to last a day with the plug in his butt?

He picked the butt plug and he bit his lip looking at it and rolled it in his hands. It was not too heavy and coolness in his skin enticed him. He pulled his trousers and boxers down as he picked the lube and covered the plug in it. This was his first time. Setting the plug on the sink counter, he hopped on the sink and got on his knees and he pushed the tip inside. He covered his mouth and struggled a bit pushing the plug deeper. Wincing he let out a cry of pleasurable pain.

“ Fuck that feels so good”  He moaned.

He gripped both of his cheeks with both hands behind his back easing the silver treasure deeper inside. The pleasure was too much for him, so he leaned forward putting his ass high up in the air. His face later flat against the table with his mouth agape. He needed to control himself. He stayed in this position for a moment, to gain control of his body he convinced himself.

He got down and tidied himself up. He took a step and suppressed the moans that were forcing themselves out of his mouth. He took a breath in and out and then took another step and he knew he was screwed.

Damn you Huaisang! He sent him a text message.

"You Bastard Huaisang. How the hell do you expect me to wear this plug the whole day. I feel like my ass is on fire. You will pay for this you moron”  end of text.

Sigh.

He still had an hour before the meeting as he was informed Lan Group Chairman Zewu Jun was meeting his boss Chifeng Zun. He had always admired the Jade of Lan secretly and when he got this job he had hoped to see him.

His wish has come true but Huiasang has different plans for him

His wish has come true but Huiasang has different plans for him. Damn that Brat.

Huaisang was the brother to the Chairman of the Group Chifeng Zun. He had gotten him this job, as much as he was thankful for this, Huaisang was a mastermind in the art of BDSM. Last night during a drinking spree with Huiasang, he had dared him and for the first time lost to the dare.

He left the bathroom and walked into his new office and sat down only to yelp and stand up. The sensation was too much. His secretary heard the commotion and rushed to his office.

“ Sir, are you okay?” she asked.

“ Yes am fine, just hit myself on the desk. But am okay. Please bring in the meeting reports in 20 minutes” I said as he dismissed her.

After she left, he slowly sat down on his chair. His body was actually trembling with need.  He then poured himself a glass of cold water as he tried to cool his body down. 20 minutes later he had gotten control of his body and was reviewing the reports. He was so engrossed that he never noticed Chifeng Zun standing at his office door.

He heard someone clear a throat and on looking up his eyes locked with his Boss Chifeng Zun

He heard someone clear a throat and on looking up his eyes locked with his Boss Chifeng Zun. He could not breath. It's like time stood still in the room. His eyes locked with him and he felt his body tremble with need. His mouth was agape. Since when was Huaisangs Dage this handsome? He could see the muscles under his suit and the way he stood tall and oozing with power made him blush harder. 

He blinked twice at the thought and stood up. Only to moan again at the sensation coming from his butt and he saw his bosses eyes widened. He looked away and his eyes roamed elsewhere avoiding his gaze. He put his hands infront of him not as a sign of obedience but to cover his bulge.

“ Good Morning Boss”  He managed to stutter the words out.

“ Good Morning A’yao” Chifeng Zun purred, forcing him to look back at his boss who had a sinister smirk on his lips. “ You are joining the meeting. Prepare yourself.” He commanded and walked away.

What ?? That was not what I was informed. Joining the meeting? Am screwed. Totally.

My dear Readers

Am back. Yes you are right. I feel like threesomes are just way better. 😎😎😎.

My Favourite MDSZ character apart from the Obvious Lan Qiren is Nie Mingjue.

The Monolithic fierce Clan Leader.♥♥♥

Hope you enjoy this book and have fun while reading

Thanks and I love you all. 💖💖💖💖