Undeniable Desire

A'yao was in his office pacing in distress when his secretary announced that the Lan Group Chairman had arrived and she had directed him to the Ceo's private boardroom. He picked the files he had prepared for the review meeting and headed towards his Boss's office to inform him of the same.

He knocked on his bosses office and there was no answer. He knocked again and made the decision to let himself in only to find Chifeng Zun, with his eyes closed resting in his chair.

A'yao wondered " what now? I am supposed to wake him up? "

" Boss, the Lan Group chairman has arrived," He said.

Silence greeting him. Chifeng Zun never answered.

He walked round the table slowly and stood next to the chair. He tapped his shoulder and said " Boss?" And still Chifeng Zun was deep in sleep.

" How can he look like a sweet fluffy bear while sleeping" A' yao wondered while he gazed at him, he lowered his head and looked at him closely.

What he did not know was that sly Chifeng Zun was awake already awake. He had woken up the minute Lianfang Zun tapped his shoulder and to make matters worse, Lianfang Zun never realized that he had actually voiced his thoughts out loud.

Chifeng Zun opened his eyes and A'yao stood frozen

Chifeng Zun opened his eyes and A'yao stood frozen. " So am I a sweet fluffy bear?" He purred and A'yao gasped. He proceeded to pull A'yao to sit on his lap only for the little kitten to moan out loudly. Embarrassed, he covered his mouth and closed his eyes in utter mortification.

" Kitten, why do you keep moaning in my presence? Chifeng Zun whispered.

" Am not a kitten. My name is Lianfang Zun." He responded trying to save face.

" You are evading the question, Lianfang Zun" Chifeng Zun smirked. " or should I confirm why ?

A'yao panicked and tried to get off his lap, with all the movement, the plug pressed on his prostate. He whimpered and closed his eyes. He knew he was done for. He was going to get fired even before the day was done.

Chifeng Zun was awestruck. He could not believe that this little innocent kitten was wearing a toy. He pulled him closer and snuck his hand behind and pressed on Lianfang Zuns ass. A'yao suppressed the moan but his eyes opened wide in shock. He repeated the action this time pressing harder and Liafang Zun trembled so hard. Chifeng Zun could tell that he was close to an orgasm. He wondered how brazen was Lianfang Zun wearing a toy to work.

" Kitten, is there something you wanna share with me?" Chifeng Zun happily asked.

A'yao looked down and was shocked at the sight of his hard cock threatening to get out of his pants.

He quickly pushed Chifeng Zun and was about to run out of the office when a strong hand grasped him from behind and he was pulled against hard muscles. A strong hand covered his mouth while the other grasped his cock and rubbed it hard. A'yao's legs gave way as he trembled through an orgasm while Chifeng Zun suppressed his moans and held him.