Chapter 11

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to clevernamehere because she oh so nicely demanded an update ;)

Elsa-
I wake up with a killer headache. As I sit up I wince in pain because every muscle in my body demands I stop moving. I take a moment to look at where I am. A castle dungeon. I see a window and run for it. But something pulling my arm back stops me. I look back and for the first time I notice some kind of cuffs wrapped around my hands connected to chains that go to the wall. After I unwrap myself the door opens to reveal, ugh, Hans.
"Why did you bring me here" I demand.
"I couldn't just let them kill you"
"But I'm a danger to Arindale, get Anna!"
"Anna has not returned."
What, I think, is she in the forest, solid ice, never to return.
"You have to tell them to let me go."
"I'll see what I can do." He says then he leaves.

Jack-
I race to the kingdom AFAP. It took me a little while to find Elsa with all the snow. When I do it takes longer to freeze the wall so that it would break. I carry elsa until something hits me and I fall. Because of all the wind and snow I can't see her and its to much to control. I've lost her again. I think I've lost count of how many times I have.