Chapter 7

Jack~
I flew up the steps to the room with the balcony. Elsa was on the balcony looking at the sun set. Shoot I have to talk to Manny soon. She must have heard me because she turns to face me. She looked pretty happy to see me. Then she realized some one else was in the castle. She walked up in front of the stairs and there was Anna looking at the palace.
Elsa~
When I saw Anna I was happy and worried at the same time. Happy I knew she was ok. Worried I would hurt her. She chases me upstairs and tells me that Arendale is frozen and I freak out. To be honest I'm a bit if a spaz. I made a mini storm and shot it out. Worse of all I think I froze Anna's heart. I make a snow monster and told it to make her leave. Once they where gone my knees give out and I fall. I feel Jack catch me. Slowly I lose consensus. I barley can comprehend him making a bed and lying me down.

Jack-

After Elsa passes out I watch her for a while until I decide I need to talk to Manny.

I walk out side and sit on the balcony.
"Manny? what's going on? why do I keep on having these pains and why can Elsa see me when she's never heard of me?" I honestly don't think he will answer me so what happens next is a surprise

"When you died I had to freeze your heart. Unfortunately you will freeze to solid ice if Elsa doesn't love you bye the time you turn 310 (A/N: I changed it) I chose Elsa because I saw something in her that was different from every one else."

I soak it in and look up at him slightly annoyed because I turn 310 tomorrow.
I simply say very well.

I walk inside to find Elsa waking up. I smile at her and she gives me a weak smile back she sits up and pats the spot next to her I sit down and places her head on my chest.
"Jack?" she says after a few minutes of siting like this
"Yea?"
"I-I think I love you." I look down at her and smile
"I think I love you to"
Her face brightens. The next thing I do surprises both if us. I lean down and give her a soft kiss. What happens next surprises us both to.

A/N: take a guess (not really) what do u think?