Moving in.

Hey Guys,
Sorry for not updating I just went through a break up and work has been really busy.
Niall is in bold.
Louis is in italics.
Both are in both.

Harry's POV ~ Surprise Mother fuckers.

"Niall what the bloody hell are you wearing" Zayn says grabbing his chest and laughing.

"I'm wearing a leprechaun outfit. You know like?" He says pulling a very provocative pose, and pulling the costume off which made his black skinnies pull down a bit so you could see the band of his Calvin Klein's and his white shirt come up so you could see his defined abs on his milky skin. I looked over at Zayn and saw him staring biting his lip, he turned around and started to unpack a box for the kitchen. I smirk at him and he just grabs me in a headlock.

"Stop tantalizing him, Niall" Lou said smacking the back of his head. Niall pouts and brings in another box. We've almost finished their packing. They have a lot of fucking stuff for two grown men. Within the next hour we are done and some how Louis is lying on the coffee table, I'm underneath the coffee table. No i am not bottoming you dirty minded freaks. Zayn is hanging off the window sill backwards and Niall is sat on the floor with a lampshade on his head. How did we get here?. Suddenly I see Lou's head pop round the side of the table.

"Psst, Harry" I chuckle and look up at him.

"Yes Lou?" He smiles and whispers even lower.

"I think Niall and Zayn have something going on" he says pointing over at the window. I turn and see Zayn and Niall smiling at each other I love seeing Zayn happy. I think I need to speak to him. I turn back to Lou and see him smiling happily at the two. I've only known Lou for about 2 days, maybe less, and I already have a crush on him. You see I'm bisexual and there is just something new about Lou. Whether it's the way it doesn't seem to bother him about my appearance or the prison, not even the way people treat me. Maybe it's the way when he saw how people reacted to us, he became angry and was going to stick up for me or it might even be the way when he looks at me, and his eyes sparkle my legs turn to jelly.

"I think they would make a cute couple, don't you?" he nods enthusiastically.

"I'd love for Niall to be happy, Since our parents died he's never been the same yet he always did his best for me. Thats why we are only starting college now. He's 2 years older than me but he stayed behind and waited for me because i'm usually a clutz and sometimes find it difficult to learn as both me and Niall were involved in the crash that killed our parents. I sustained slight head injuries that makes me find things more difficult than everyone else would find them, where as Niall was pretty bashed up. They say if someone hadnt given him an extra blood transfution, he would have died and i would have been left on my own. The problem with Niall is he never lets himself live, he takes it on himself to look after me. I just really want him to find someone and be happy."

"I'm sorry for the loss of your parents, and well everything to be honest i dont really know what to say. If Nialls two years older than you that makes him 20, doesn't it?" Lous nods and looks over (As do i) at a chuckling zayn and a red faced Niall. i glance down at my watch and see that me and Zayn need to open the tattoo parlour.

"Hey Zayn, we need to go and open the parlour man" i say he looks towards me and nods.

"What time is it?" Niall says.

"1:45" Nialls eyes widen and Louis falls of the coffee table above me. they glance at each other and quickly make them selves look presentable.

"Where are you going?" Zayn says standing up to which i do the same.

"We need to open our shop also, the music one you guys were in the day before last" I noded in understanding. They waved at us and were soon out the door. Me and Zayn just stood there staring at the spot they were stood only moments ago.