League of Villians

(The video might be a bit of foreshadowing for a big plot point... you'll see ;))

"Shigaraki"

"Yes, master?"

"Go find him, I discovered some interesting rumors and I want to speak with him personally"

Present Mic:

Present Mic was laying on his couch with Aizawa asleep on top of him. He wasn't expecting Aizawa to fall asleep on him. He knew that Aizawa was exhausted from Midoriya but when Aizawa came to him door he saw how burned out he was.

Present Mic positioned himself so he could sleep comfortable. 

"Goodnight Mic"

"Night Aizawa- wait you're awake!?"

"Shut up and go to sleep"

"Violent!"

Izuku:

Izuku and Toga walked to his house together. They held hands as they walked. Izuku didn't want to but Toga grabbed his hand and wouldn't let go.

"We can't let my mom know we're here... Got it?"

"So I'm meeting your mother?"

"No! The opposite! She can't know I'm here!"

"Oh, okay I get it"

"Don't even think about it"

"Me? I would never!" Toga did a dramatic hand gesture. 

"Whatever, if you screw this up you're on your own"

"Yes, sir"

Izuku snuck through the front door of his house. His mother was on the couch crying. It hurt him but he couldn't be spotted. When his mom looked away to throw away a plate she made for him he ran into his room quickly. Toga climbed in through the window. 

"Ew, way too many All Might posters"

"Tell me about it" Izuku put on a pair of gloves and looked through his stuff until he found it.

"Is that your virgin notebook?"

"W-what? Don't call it that!"

"I'm sure that notebook is the reason I'm your first girlfriend"

"Still not my girlfriend"

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that... Why did you even go through the front door anyway?"

"I don't know, I just wanted to see my Mom again... This could be the last time I see her"

"Aww!"

"Shut up"

The door Izuku's door opened unexpectedly, leaving Toga and Izuku standing there staring.

"Izuku?  Oh my God Izuku!" Izuku's Mom hugged him tightly. "It's not true is it? You didn't try to kill All Might, right?"