chapter 07

Later that night, Klaus, Allison, Vanya and I went our separate ways. Vanya went back to her farm, Klaus went to face his cult, Allison went to talk to her husband and I was going back to Elliots. To hopefully talk to Five.

I finally made it back to the alleyway and walked straight into the metal door. I looked down and rubbed my head slightly. My eyes landed on a piece of paper on the ground and I picked it up.

My eyes widened at the fact that is was from Reginald. Reading that name instantly made me sober up.

To my Pursuers,

I, Reginald Hargreeves, request the pleasure of your company for a light supper on the 20th of November, 1963, at half past seven o'clock.

•1624 Magnolia Street•
Dallas, Texas

"Holy, shit," I muttered.

~

"Keely, this is a setup,"

Luther was looking at the invitation I had found last night, his mouth full of food.

"Maybe. But we should go anyway," Diego sided with me.

"Says the guy who's already been stabbed once this week," Luther retorted.

"Oh, don't worry, me and him are gonna have words," Diego nodded, buttoning up his shirt.

"Would you tell him that he's nuts?" Luther asked Vanya, referring to Diego.

Vanya shrugged her shoulders.

"I think we should go," she told the man.

"See?" Diego asked smugly.

Luther put his fork down at looked at Vanya.

"Vanya, of all people, you should hate Dad the most," Luther claimed.

Vanya tilted her head and rolled her eyes.

"Come on, can he really be that bad?" she asked.

Luther nodded, his mouth full of food once again.

"Okay, well, let's see," he muttered. "He isolated you from the rest of the family-,"

"Kept you hopped up on pills," Diego added.

"Brainwashed you into thinking you had no powers," I chimed in.

Luther raised his arms, his point proven.

"Jesus, this guy," Vanya muttered.

"Yeah," Luther nodded.

"I mean, come on, I have meet him," she smiled.

Diego turned and smirked at Luther triumphantly.

"You two already know how this is gonna go. Dad is gonna play all his little mind games on us, get into our heads, and he's gonna turn us all against each other. You watch," Luther ranted.