1. College

[a/n]: this is my first time writing a fanfic so I hope you enjoy! For the sake of this story I aged everyone up, so now they are all in college instead of high school. (So basically instead of them being in UA in high school, they are in UA but college).

[y/n]: your first name
[l/n]: your last name
[a/n]: authors note

BEEP BEEP BEEP! "Ugh morning already." You say to yourself. Today is the first official day of college. You get out of bed and put on your uniform, go down stairs and make some breakfast.

"Morning y/n"
"Good morning Todoroki". You say with a smile.
"I made us some breakfast".
"Aww you're the best!"
"I know, I know. Now let's eat" Todoroki says with a smile.

You and Todoroki have known each other sense the first day of high school. You guys became very close friends and you two decided to live together in an apartment near campus. You find it very easy and fun to live with Todoroki, and because of this it's bringing you two closer as friends.

"Ok y/n, lets go."
"Ok, let me grab our keys". You say.

You grab the keys and walk out the door with Todoroki. You lock the door and say "ok! All set, let's go".

"Hey y/n?"Todoroki says.
"Yes?"
"Are you excited for college? I'm starting to get nervous.."
"Yeah I'm pretty excited, why are you so nervous?"
"Well, it's because there are going to be a ton of people there, what if they don't like me?"Todoroki says worryingly. You can tell he's upset because he tends to care about people's opinions a little to much.

"Hey look at me."you say as you grab his face and point it directly towards yours.

"No one is going to hate you. And if someone does have a problem with you, then you tell me about them and I'll take care of it, ok?"you say reassuringly.
"Ok, thanks y/n"

You let go of his face and then you smile at him. He smiled at you back, but only a little smile. You arrive at school and you can tell Todoroki is nervous. You decide to hold his hand in hopes of it calming him down.

"Y/n w-what are you doing?" Todoroki says while blushing.
"I'm holding your hand until we get to class so you won't be so nervous."
"You don't have to, I'm ok really." Todoroki says.
"It's fine, I insist!"

As you look over at Todoroki you can see how red his cheeks are getting and you begin to wonder why. You just put it aside and continue to walk to class. Once you get there you let go of his hand.

"Ok, here we are, class 1-A"you say with a smile.
"Yeah, umm thanks y/n.."
"No problem, now where should we sit?"
"Can we go sit in those back two seats?" Todoroki says nervously.
"Yeah sure, let's go."

You guys both sit down in the back and you notice that more and more people are coming into the classroom. You look over at Todoroki and you can tell that he's a little on edge. He was always like this in high school to, but you managed to become his friend. It took a lot of convincing and time to become his friend, but in the end he gave in and now you're here.

You see a very pretty girl with black long hair walk into class. You watch her as she starts to mingle with the other class mates and you begin to wonder who she is and what kind of quirk she has. As your watching her you see her turn her head towards you and Todoroki.

"Oh my goodness! I know who he is! You're the pro hero endeavors son!"she says.

You look over at Todoroki because you know he hates it when people say that to him. Todoroki doesn't seem to look to mad from it this time.

"Hello I'm momo, my quirk is creation, nice to meet you!"momo says with a bright smile.
"I'm Todoroki, my quirk is fire and-"
"Fire! I know, I'm a big fan of your dads!"
Todoroki gives her a sour look, "my quirk is fire and ice.."
"Omg, you have two quirks! That's awesome!"momo says with a smile.

Suddenly momo looks over to you and says, "hey I'm momo, my quirk is creation, what's yours?"
"Oh my name is y/n, and my quirk is teleportation".
"Wow that's so cool! Do you two know each other by any chance? I'm just wondering because you two were sitting here alone."

You look over at Todoroki to see if he's comfortable with this conversation and it looks to seem that he is so you go ahead and say it.

"Yes Todoroki and I are best friends."you say with a smile.
"Oh that's so sweet! Maybe I can become your guys friend to!"
"Yeah I don't see why not." You say while looking at Todoroki.
"Great, we should hang out today after school!"momo says with a bright smile.
"Umm is that ok Todoroki?"
"Yeah..."Todoroki says hesitantly.
"Great! Come meet me at the school gate when school is over!"momo says then walks away.