sorry sir(smut)

It was my 5th year at hogwarts and I have continously failed my potions class. Constantly getting letters from my parents I decided I was going to ask Professor Snape for help today. Which I never do. I look in the mirror before I go making sure my skirt isn't too short and my socks are up to my thigh. Straightening out my skirt I grab my books and head out the door. I notice the halls are unusually bare. Oh shit. I ask a random ravenclaw what time it is. I'm late. I grab tighter onto my books and begin rushing through the halls. Of course the one day I was gonna try i end up late. I get to the class and the doors closed. Maybe if I just open it quietly he won't notice. Maybe. Slowly reaching for the door handle and pulling it toward me i try to enter the class room unnoticed. Yet when I open the door snape is standing right infront of me. He towers over me looking down. I didn't even notice how close we were until I felt his breath in my hair. "Late again are we y/l/n?" I brush my hair out of my face thinking of any excuse. "I'm so sorry professor, I thought I had more time than I did i promise it won't happen again." I hear him sigh and he moves to the side. I take my seat next to Hermione. I feel the whole class looking at me.

The class goes by quickly. By the time its over I've told Hermione that I have to stay. She begs me to come to the gryffindoor common room with her, considering this is our last period of the day. I tell her I have to pass this class, she finally leaves. I look around to see where snape is. He's sitting at his desk, i get up out of my seat. "What do you want y/l/n?" i feel my face go red. Howd he know I was here? I shake my head not wanting to know. "I uh need some help with some potions." i say looking down at my feet. "Why do you think you deserve extra class time?" he says looking me up and down. Obviously taking note of my skirt. "If I don't pass this test I'll fail your class for the 4th year in a row." he stands up and begins walking around the desk towards me. "Why should I care?" I look at him like he just asked me the most stupid question ever. "I-I well I mean i guess because uh if I don't pass your class you will have to teach me another year." he walks infront of me. "That is a problem why?" He looks down at me. I see something in his eyes something different. "i-i guess I'll just go then im uh sorry I guess." i begin to gather my stuff. I hear him sigh, "Wait, don't leave. I'll help you if you just stop wearing those skirts around me." I turn around slowly very confused. "Yes sir im sorry it won't happen again." i look down. "wait why can't I wear them?" He just chuckles to himself walking over to his potion table. "come here." he says motioning with two of his fingers. I set my stuff down and meet him at the table.
We worked on 7-8 potions. there were only 9 on the test tomorrow. We began working on the last potion draught of peace. I was holding it swishing it around when it fell to the floor and shattered into hundreds of pieces. "Im so sorry Professor, i-i didn't mean to it just kinda slipped out of my hands" I bend over attempting to pick up what shards I can. "Get up." i hear a stern voice behind me. I slowly rise to my feet and turn around. "Im sorry sir I shouldn't have-" He pushes me against the wall with his hand around my throat. "Do you have any idea what you do to me y/n?" that was the first time you heard him say your first name. It made you clench your thighs together. "Tell me to stop and I will darling" he whispers in my ear. I can feel his breath against my neck. "d-dont stop." I hear him chuckle "I didn't hear you y/l/n, always mumbling. Repeat it for me." My thoughts become fuzzy, the lack of oxygen makes everything so much more arousing. "Don't stop!" He removes his hand from your throat. Moving them to your thighs. "jump" i jump up and wrap my thighs around his torso. He brings me over to his desk sitting you down so he's inbetween your legs. You grab his face with both of your hands connecting your lips. His tasted of coffee and peppermint. He wraps an arm around your waist holding you closer to him. You push your hands into his hair moaning into his mouth. He grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls my head back. You gasp at the sudden motion. "Flip over and bend over." His voice was filled with lust. Doing what he said you bend over his desk. he pushes his hips against yours. You moan feeling how hard he is. "Youre so wet for me darling, all for me" you push against him begging for any friction. he pushes your knickers aside and you hear him unzipping his pants. You begin just moaning in anticipation. "you ready to take me?" "yes please yes fuck me already." you grip the side of the desks trying to get any energy out. "So so needy for me and I've barley touched you." You feel him postion himself against your cunt. He pushes himself into you. Groaning with satisfaction. "Youre so tight, you know how many times I've pictured this?" he pulls out halfway then slams back into you. His length filling you out. "faster p-please severus." He smacks your ass. "its Professor snape, y/l/n" You moan out in pain "im s-sorry sir." He begins pounding in and out of you. The sound of skin against skin and both of your moans filling the room. "im close Professor" He reaches forward and grabs a fistful of your hair pulling you so your standing infront of him. He repositioned himself. He begins moving in and out of you again. He begins hitting your g-spot. whispering into your ear. "youre my little cum-slut aren't you darling? you always beg for my cock huh? just can't help yourself." The feeling of him hitting your g-spot over and over and his voice and words in your ear, bring your closer to your climax. "im close i-im about to cum" snape begins going faster. "cum around my cock darling. Let the whole school know your mine." His words alone sent you into overdrive. You tighten around him screaming his name. It doesn't take him long to follow you. he lets go of your hair and burys his face into the crook of your neck. collapsing on top of you. Once the two of you catch your breath you clean yourself up, using a spell. "What a nice study session" you sat on his desk with him standing inbetween your legs. You move a piece of hair out of his face. "you should get back to your room, i think its almost curfew" he says as he kisses your forehead. "thank you for uh helping me study. I'll see you tomorrow in class" walking out the door and down the halls you think about what just happened.