Pink Poley x Fem!Reader x Poley

Requested by -InkDragon-
Warning:Lots of dirty words, and maybe forced sex?
[Art doesn't belong to me! Only the edit!]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
I've been working as a police officer for a while and made some friends while working there, the first ever friend I made was Doggy, he is a nice guy once you get to know him, then there was Poley, we may seem like we're best friends but we're actually in a secret relationship, we have been hiding for quite a while now, but today we decided to announce it to everybody else to the police station, we were walking to the police station holding hands until we heard somebody scream for help, we both looked at each other and knew we had to go help, we then ran as fast as we can to see a what seems to be a scientist running away from a lab, The man ran up to us catching his breath sweating and looking scared, "We're here now! Is everything okay?!" Poley asked the scared scientist, "N-No! A pink liquid had a leak and anything it touches it makes a clone of the person but a flirty and horny version of them! I touched it by accident and now there is a Flirty and Horny version of me!" The man then fainted falling unconscious, I picked him up and laid him across a nearby bench and called an ambulance, "He just fainted!? We have to go inside!" I yelled out to Poley looking confused and concerned about the man, "Alright, we'll go in but we must be careful and aware of our surroundings, that liquid creature is still out there!" Poley then grabbed my hand making me blush for no reason and we both ran inside

*5 minutes later*

Poley's POV
Me and Y/n we're looking for survivors until I noticed the pink liquid crawling up my leg, I freaked out "Y/N GET AWAY FROM ME IMMEDIATELY!" She then backs away scared and clumsily trips over making her land on her but, I kicked off the liquid and backed away, The Pink liquid began to form into me making me and Y/n prepared to fight my...self? It soon finished and he seemed very VERY happy to see me and Y/n, he then walks up to Y/n reaching out his hand until I tackle him onto the ground holding his hands pinning him down, "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING HER!" I yelled at him, "Awww, I just wanted to have a little fun with her! How about instead of her, how about I have some fun with you~?" I blushed madly after hearing those words, "N-No! I'm not gonna have "Fun" with you! My heart belongs to Y/n!" I firmly yelled at him, Y/n then gets up about to hand cuff him until he kicks me and Y/n using both of his legs at our knees, He gets up and grabs the hand cuffs and grabs our wrists and hand cuff us to a nearby pole, "H-Hey! Let us go!" Y/n yelled out, "Hmmm, let me think about it~" he said as he placed a hand on his chin, "I'll let you both go, unless you both have sex with me"  He said as he got closer to us, "We won't let you do this!" I said as I tried kicking him but he dodges all kicks, "Your misbehaving really bad right now! I won't have sex with you first and I'll just fuck...what's her name again~? Y/n was it~?" He said as he got closer to Y/n, "That's my name, but I won't allow this!" Y/n then tried to break free but failed, I think to myself "What do I do!? This horny fuck is going to force Y/n into sex! Please tell me this is just a nightmare!"

Your POV
The pink version of poley then comes closer and kisses me on the lips while pushing away poley slightly, I blushed mad and tried not to give in but...It feels so right but so wrong!, I roll my eyes over to Poley seeing him giving death glares to what I think the Pink bear's name is "Pink poley" , Pink poley then pulls away giving poley a smug look, "Your so fucking dead once I'm free-" Poley then was cut off by me saying "Poley, just allow this, we don't know if this will be a regret if we don't know what he'll do to us, he may do horrible things if we don't listen" Poley looked at me with a shocked expression and looked at Pink Poley smirking, Poley then looked at the ground and sighed, "Fine, we'll allow this, but your not gonna do anything to me, I'm gonna dominate her..." I blushed after hearing him and noticed that Pink Poley had unhand-cuffed us, Pink Poley then proceeded to pick me up and place me on a desk while Poley got up and smirked at me, he then kissed me and went down to my neck and begin to lick it there while Poley took off my clothes, I softly moaned and became a little wet, Pink Poley then pinned me down and climbed on top of me still sucking and licking on my neck, Poley took off my panties and went down and spread opened my pussy and thrusted his tongue in and out fast, "Ngh~! Poley~! Pink Poley~!" I moaned out while grabbing Poley's head and pulling him closer, Pink Poley backed away and took off his pants and boxers and went to the other side of the desk and put his dick in my mouth, he thrusted slowly at first and quickly thrusted after a few seconds, "Hey! I'm the one who is supposed to dominate her! She is my girl after all!" Poley says as he backed away from my pussy and gave Pink poley a death glare, "Well~ I just took your girl and I'm going to dominate her now~!" Pink Poley said as he was still thrusting his cock inside my mouth, "Oh.Hell.NO" Poley grabbed my waist and pulled me away from Pink Poley's Dick and flip me over to my stomach and made me bend over the desk, "P-Poley!?" I said shocked by his actions, Poley then grabbed his Dick and slammed into me, "GAH~!" I moaned out loudly, he then proceeded to thrust in and out fast while holding me down, Pink poley then made me turn my head to his dick and grabbed my head and slammed his dick in my mouth, "Suck it~" Pink Poley said stilling holding my head down, I began to suck on his large dick bobbing my head up and down, I let out muffled moans while they both fuck me hard and fast, I then heard Poley slightly moaned out "Darling~! F-F-Fuck...~", "Oh~ so we're using pet names for Y/n? I'll give her one also then~" he then thinks to himself wondering what to call me while still thrusting in and out of my mouth, "How about Hottie~ ngh....~" he then pulls his dick out waiting for my response to my new pet name, "I-I-I....Ah~ love it~! Ah~!" I managed to moan out, "Good~" he then puts his dick back into my mouth and begin to thrust in and out again, "Darling~! I think I'm about to~!" Then pulls out and cum "NGH~!", "How come you get to cum first~?!" Pink Poley said angrily "Because I can...~" Poley responds panting, "I guess I'll cum too then~!" He then pulls out and grabs my hand and wraps it around my hand, I shake his wet dick in my hand fast while licking it, "Hottie...~! Calm down! I'm about to~!" "AH~!" He then cums on my hand and tongue, I then felt a finger touching my wet clit, I turn around to see a smug poley, "Poley~! Ah~!" I then felt a feeling in my pussy knowing I was about to cum, "A-A-A-AH~~!" I then cum on his finger covering it all with my liquid, I pant tiredly and satisfied of what just happened, Pink Poley then picks me up and takes me into a bedroom, A little weird for a bedroom to be in a lab but okay, he then places me there and covers me with a soft heavy blanket, Poley then walks into the room and sits down near me tired, "Night Darling/Hottie....~" They both said as I drifted off to dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow, that was fun to make! Sorry for the wait, I've been having trouble doing this because I felt like I'm writing too much of Poley, Also I'm grounded so I'll be off Wattpad for a long time, I'm very sorry about this but I'll return soon!
Here is the list of what will be next (don't get offended or sad if yours is last)
Giraffy x reader [Requested]
Doggy x reader [Requested]
Infected Foxy x reader [Requested]
Badgy x reader [Requested]
Teacher x reader [Requested]
Robby x reader [Requested]
Soldier x reader [Requested]
Zack x reader [Requested by me]
Zompiggy x reader [Requested by me]

Peace out until we meet again!
✨✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿✨

- DarknessSoft and SoftDarknesss

[SoftDarknesss is my twin on roblox by the way]