CHP: 12

*A week later.
I stared at my wrist and the wound has started disappearing as if there wasn't any. Blaze checks on it twice a day and he's the one who changes the bandage as well. I try to study him as much as possible so that if things are about to get hectic I try to read the room and make my moves accordingly. Maybe if we just try to adjust it can help both of us in many ways.

He was out a while ago and now that he's back he has walked in his study and no one has seen him since then. I was in the garden, I've finished my job of watering the plants and before walking in I stood there in the morning sunlight for a while, the sun ray felt warm on my face. A McLaren was entering in and I realised that it's one of his friend's car. Before the car could come any closer I walked in to his study. He let me in as I knocked on the door. His coat was hanging on the hair, the waistcoat was still on, his sleeves were rolled up. He was leaning down on the desk and was fervently clicking the keys on the key board, a ciggerate was between his lips which he was about to light up. I cleared my throat as I realised he has not looked up yet. He shifted his gaze from the laptop's screen to me and then tossed the ciggerate into the dustbin after taking it from between his lips. "I don't remember calling for you, what happened? Were you missing your master so badly?" He asked while moving closer to me.

"Cut the crap, one of your friend has come here" I spoke almost gritting my teeth. He was surprised and it felt like he was trying to figure out what to do.
"Go up stairs and don't come down until I call you" he said. "He probably saw me, I was in the garden" I spoke. He took a deep breath and asked me to follow him. "But..." "Zip it" he snapped and walked out of the room. I quitely followed him. His friend sat there in the living room, we met miss Paula on our way. She told him that his friend Jhon was here to meet him. Blaze walked in and so did I. Jhon sat there patiently waiting for his friend to show up. "Oh, what a surprise Jhon! How are you? " Blaze asked as he hugged him.

"Yeah, everything is fine. I just stopped by to invite you to my birthday party. It's on our cruise and I want you ther-Rose?" He called out my name before completing his sentence. I looked up at him and forced out a smile. "What are you doing there?" He asked. "Well-"

"Actually I wanted some notes from Blaze. I was absent for a while because of my hand injury. We stay in the same neighborhood so I thought I should ask him to help me" I lied while cutting off his words. He looked at me and then Jhon who stood there for a while without saying a single word.

Living Room.

"No one told you about the lecture recordings? You can ask the management for it and they will hand you over the clip" he said

"No one told you about the lecture recordings? You can ask the management for it and they will hand you over the clip" he said. "Yes, I told her about it when she came here. By the way what brings you here? You were speaking something right now" Blaze asked while changing the topic. Bastard, he always does that.

"Oh, I almost forgot about it. Yes, so I wanted to invite you to my birthday. You better come because you haven't been to any of these parties for so many years. And Rose you are invited too" he said while turning to me with a smile. I almost forgot that I was holding my breath after nodding slightly I smiled and thanked him for inviting me. He left after a while.