Part 2: Ideas

Sara woke up, and saw her parents were not in the bed with her, so she yelled for her mother making sure
They were home, she didn't her anything back from her mom so she went downstairs and saw that dad was sleeping in the couch and mom wasn't there, so she went to eat breakfast she saw a bowl of cereal and some fresh tasty milk and a letter from her mom saying "hey darling I left you this letter letting you know that I went grocery shopping I will be home soon." Sara read the letter and twisted her head to crack her head. Sara was eating her breakfast when her dad was sleeping and snoring loudly, after Sara finished her breakfast she went to up to her room and took her note book and started to write some notes down and sat in her bed and and write her ideas because she had lots of good ideas what to do, Sara went downstairs in excitement, and sat down just thinking about her ideas then suddenly her ideas weren't good enough so she called her friends over and told them about her want to plan a fun idea to do while we are bored and school is starting in a week so they all agreed to help her get ideas to do because they were all bored to, and they also wanted to come with her so, Sara was okay because she wasn't going to do it alone at all. So sara waited for them to come over.

Friends over

Sara and her friend were wearing mask and gloves to protect them self from the horrible COVID- 19 or you could say the VIRUS!! Ever since the virus came to ruin there fun plans like Sara she was going to go out her friends and have a vacation, and her friends were going to have vacation as well. So since that happened they planed a fun trip or you could say crazy adventure, an adventure that took into wrong turns, since school well start in a week Sara didn't want to ruin that week so before schools started she and her and her friends went to have a amazing adventure / trip before holiday is over, So Sara and her friends, were: Sammy, Rachel, and tofu, Sara and her friends didn't have good ideas so they all went had enough ideas but they weren't good so they left and Rachel stayed to help her with some ideas. Sara and  Rachel stayed up all night to writing ideas, but it took some turns were they started fighting but it wasn't a big of a deal so they decided to put the anger control down. So they kept thinking because they didn't want to end holiday and not having any fun and going to school and not being together, after a while eventually they started to get perfect ideas tell Sara had this idea which she calls "perfect idea" and sara thought it was a good idea.

The perfect idea
Then Sara told Rachel about her idea "Rachel, Rachel!!" Sara  screamed excitedly, "What Sara! what is it?"  Rachel replied back excitedly  "I have the perfect idea." Sara replied, Sara and Rachel were really hyped, so when Sara told Rachel they should go and adventure Rachel thought it was a good idea but she didn't agree the Sammy and tofu would agree because they don't like to adventure, "  well tomorrow we will tell them and see if they will agree or not." Sara replied, "so where are we going to go to adventure?" Asked Rachel "I will find a place and let you, and Sammy and tofu tomorrow." So Rachel agreed and went home, after Rachel went home Sara went to go to her parents and give them a goodnight kiss.

"Goodnight mom, and dad" said excitedly Sara  "goodnight Sara." Replied back Sara's parents.

After kissing her parents in the forehead and saying goodnight. Sara went up to her bedroom and went to sleep. After back and forth trying to sleep, Sara couldn't sleep because she kept thinking about it, so Sara let go of it and focused on other things after focusing on other things she was able to sleep and get a nice nap.

The next morning....