♤♡Chapter 5♡♤

[Y/n POV]

After we finished dinner, we continued to hang out and joke around.

Heuningkai: And then Yeonjun ran to the restroom after Beomgyu spilled his parents' wine bottle. *laughs*

Taehyun: From that day on, his friends thought he peed blood since the red wine was exactly on his crotch.

The others and I laughed as I smack Beomgyu's shoulder. I'd do that to someone next to me when I laugh out of habit. Yeonjun on the other hand covered his face with his hands out of embarrasment. The boys helped us clean everything although some were too lazy. Naeun in the end have them play rock paper scissors to divide tasks for them. I wasn't able to help them since it's an hour before my first lecture.

Y/n: Babe, I have to go.

Beomgyu: Okay. Let me drive you there.

Y/n: Sweet. Hey Junghun oppa! Can we borrow your car?

Junghun: Sure, but make sure you don't wreck it.

Beomgyu took the keys from Junghun's hands. I pick up my bag and put on my shoes on my way to the door.

[Time skip]

Throughout the ride, Beomgyu turned on our favourite songs as we sang all the way to my university. Oh how I wish time could stop just so this moment would last forever. Hanging out with him was always fun. He's always dorky around me and I adore that side of him. He dropped me off infront of the big staircase. He gave me a pat pat on the head and waved before driving off. Just as I was about to walk up, a black motorcycle parked in an empty motorcycle parking area.

The motocycler's aura was indeed cool which led a lot of female students crowding around him. He took off his helmet and swing his hair naturally as it was messy. He smiled at the girls next to him as he took off his gloves. He got up and put on his backpack before running up the stairs. I immediately step away to the corner of the stairs as I let those girls flood the area while they follow Keegan from behind. He saw me and winked. I don't know if that's his greeting language but I smiled back.

Getting out of the elevator inside the university building, I walk up to my locker and unlocked it to take out the books I needed for today's lecture. Without noticing someone behind my locker, someone peeked at the corner of the locker door. It was Keegan again. He gave me an elegant smile which I'm starting to adore.

Y/n: Finally got away from all of them?

Keegan: Yeah. Thank god I excused myself to the boy's restroom. Or else, they would've followed me up to the auditorium.

Y/n: I see. Are they always like this?

I said as my eyes didn't bother to look away from inside the locker.

Keegan: Yeah. Basically it's been going on for a year and a half but I'm fine with it although there's not much privacy for me.

Y/n: Aww well I hope you get the peace you wanted.

I closed my locker door as soon as I got everything.

Y/n: So, wanna go to class together?

Keegan: Sure, although I feel like forgetting something.

Y/n: Like what?

Keegan: I don't know. I assume it's one of our college assignments...

Y/n: If it's college stuff, maybe the human body structure drawing Mr. Yoon told us to hand in?

Keegan: Oh shxt I think it's that one. When is it due?

Y/n: You'd probably get enough time.

I look up as I calculate the amount of time left before Mr.Yoon's class.