♤♡Chapter 12♡♤

Author's pov

On ur way home, u were scrolling in ur gallery  till u found a folder. U had a file for u to keep all pictures of u and Beomgyu. Scrolling through them u spotted one that made u miss him. A photo of the both of u taking pictures with matching hoodies, doing funny faces. U smiled to urself as memory comes back to ur mind.

U scroll to the next picture, ah. A picture of u and him at the cinema before the movie started. Ur heads were layed on top of each other and it was so cute of him to hold ur hands like a bear. And there it is, the first photo that u put in that folder.

A photo of the both of u kissing under a beautiful tree. U started to get emotional. U not to cuz the driver could see u through the front mirror. So u sat closer to the window and tried to covering ur face.

U were quite bored as well since u finished ur drawing. U had no other ideas to do cuz you've been drawing a lot for like the 4th time this week. So u started opening random apps like settings. U ended up tapping on the calendar.

U thought that u got so distracted that you'll end up forgetting people's birthdays. The most upcoming birthday u see was Beomgyu's. It's gonna happen a week after and u haven't bought him presents yet.

To u, a week before someone's birthday is not enough cuz days will be wasted if u have no idea what to give. Plus,u both are fighting like, as if the party is not gonna feel awkward for the both of u. U realised that u have already reach home after being so deep in thoughts. U payed the driver and got out. U walk slowly to the door still feeling exhausted. Mentally exhausted.

Walking inside the house, u see....no girls. Guess they went out with their boyfriends. U went to the kitchen cuz u were starving, u skipped today's lunch cuz u have no mood. U were thinking of cooking ur own dinner but in fact, the girls have prepared food for u. A paper folded into two was on top of the food cover. U picked it up and open it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

We cooked food for u 😊 sorry for leaving u alone at home 😔 the guys brought us out for a movie date 😅 we couldn't miss it cuz the movie is gonna be lit 🔥 but I guess u are fine by being alone. We'll be back at 8. Don't skip dinner or rest okay? We love u 💖

The girls 🧸💕
------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n:It would be fun if I could have this house to myself till night.

U liked living alone. Even if ur mom or siblings left home a lot, U got used to it. U got up to clean urself and chill.

Time skip

U know how bored u were when u have no other things to do after eating dinner. So now u are planning on what to buy for Beomgyu's birthday present.

Scrolling on pinterest, u found some gift ideas that he would like. In fact, u didn't like any of it. U thought that, it has to be better, it has to be cool, it t has to be lovely, it has to be....perfect.

You've been thinking for minutes now. U suddenly got the idea of going to the mall. U wore something comfortable but also something that keeps u warm bcuz the a/c at the mall is very cold.