An unexpected twist

I was left alone in the dining hall, was my dancing not to sexy enough? Did he not understand how much I want him to choke me? I sighed a sexy moan. 'I guess I better come out of the dining hall then'. Then something happened...

I farted lol.

Anyway, I heard strange noises coming from the cell next door. What's going on? Isn't that shadow weavers cell? I dismissed the noises until I heard daddi primes voice say 'I can go as fast as sonic the hedgehog'. That was out of context. I decided to go and investigate and you will never know what I saw....
Something traumatic happened that changed my life checkkkkk.....

What I saw will never leave my mind till the day I die. Shadow weaver was pressed against the wall daddi primes had around her neck. THEY WERE
SHAGGING !!! 
Jealousy and anger flowed through my veins , daddy was cheating on me! I collapsed to the floor with a bang. That's when prime saw me, tears falling down my cheeks he stopped. 'THIS IS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE' he exclaimed in pure shock. I grinned 😏 'can I join?'....

- HALF AN HOUR LATER -

'Your flat' daddi shouted I agreed with him but that's not the point I was hurt. Shadow weaver was defo  curvier than me but clearly the weaker one as she had just died under the force of daddi prime.
R.I.P
We continued anyway. It was good. I noticed how small daddies pp really was but that's besides the point, it was his movements and tactics made my Fannie explode.