1k Special Thingy

"Well, Fir. It's sort of just like last time, I guess. But at least the wall isn't as hard to break, because it's just going to be a Q&A." A winged human said to the blue fox besides her, and the fox nodded, turning back to the wall and getting ready to run into it. 

"Alright. YOU guys. The people who commented and stuff. When we take this wall down, I want ONE QUESTION AT A TIME, got it? If there's more than one voice overlapping eachother, I don't think anybody will even know what you're saying. Welp, ready Fir?"

The fox, now known as Fir, nodded.

After the count of 3, the two winged beings ran straight into the wall, knocking it down and watching as it fell to the ground, and then poofed out of existence.

A large portal formed, showing Error in his room, knitting away at a new galaxy hoodie, oblivious to the many watching him.

"Alright! Who wants to go first?" Fir shouted at the small crowd of gathered admins, and multiple hands were raised, when the human spirit, known as Ava, picked on one.

Dragon_ErrorWolf17: Uhhhh........ Hey error can ya eat some thing inedible like a fork or pencil? If so, eat something in front of the teachers and students, and at lunch go up to the jocks and start a fight and tell them to get up and fight you, then kick them in the no nos (where the sun don't shine)in front of everybody?

At first, Error looked bewildered as he stopped knitting for a moment, then looked around to try to find the source of the voice, only to find none and start wondering if the voices came back.

Ava sighed and explained the situation to Error, to which he quickly(and suprisingly) understood, and set down his knitting supplies while trying to think up an answer for the voice's question.

"Well.......sure, I guess? I mean, forks aren't that bad, but I don't really want to be the center of attention...ah screw it, those jocks are butts anyway." Error said, sighing as distant cheering could be heard in the background.

The next day came along quite quickly(fOr pLoT rEaSoNs-), and Error told his 4 friends about what a voice had asked him to do, with Null and Void off to the side, playing with some action figures that Error had bought them as Error finished explaining.

Afterwards, Bl-I MEAN COBALT, cackled evilly, and the 3 charas had big grins on their face as the group walked towards their school.

Error, wanting to do this as quickly as he could to not further embarrass himself, grabbed the metal fork from one of the pockets of his galaxy hoofie and looked around to see if anybody was watching.

Suprisingly, many of the teachers who were in the lounge, had the blinds up so that they could see what Error was going to do, when Error stuck the fork in his mouth and devoured it whole.

Many of the teachers visibly gasped, including the other Error(the PE teacher), and Dream and Ink rushed out of the lounge to find the group..........laughing? Who in their right minds would be laughing after somebody had the chance of choking?

The 2 teachers walked back into the lounge with confusion spreading across their face, sitting at the table as many of the other teachers had the same look on their face,  and they all simultaneously sighed and decided to wait for school to start.

Lunch came along, and thankfully, Error didn't need to get up and challenge the jocks to a fight, for they did that themselves, because they were still angry about yesterday.

PJ decided that he would try to teach Error a "lesson", and immediately tried to get Error off his feet and he tried to sweep Error form underfoot, when Error sighed and kicked PJ's "spot", HARD.