Chapter 2

"Baaam!"

I was chuckling as I watch Gift running with her arms on the air towards me.

She jumped on me and hugged me

"Hello bam"

Laughing, I kissed her on the cheek.

"Where do you want to go?" I was driving, I picked her up at her apartment after work.

Her eyes gleamed as she smiled wider.

I know that look.

"Let me guess. Beach?"

She nodded aggressively. She's so adorable.

I just kept driving. While she started telling me about her day.

We went to a drive-thru and ordered food before going to the beach.

I took off my coat and laid it on the sand. I helped her sit up then sit beside her.

It's already 5 pm and the sun is starting to set. The orange hues from the sun are reflecting on Gifts' face. She looks picture perfect. I look at her side profile and man she's not just adorable, she's beautiful. I'm a lucky man.

"You know, in my next life, I want to be sand. But not just some sand from somewhere. I want the sand here on the beach "

Did I mention she's random?

I pinched her cheek. She frowned and slapped my hand.

"If that so, I want to be a pebble, not just any pebble but a pebble together with the sands in the beach" I grinned at her.

"Ihhh! I'm serious " she even kicked her foot on the ground.

"I want to be sand on the beach so I can always see the sunset and sunrise"

"Bam, you can see sunrise and sunset even you are not on the beach" I like teasing her cause her round cheeks gets red.

"I hate you!" She slapped me on the shoulder. I laughed freely. I'm only like this when I'm with her.

Gift is the only person that can bring out this side of me. My friends use to say I'm snob and cold. I'm the youngest in the group so they treat me like a child. Those jerks, thinking about them makes me want to punch them. especially Jorjé. that's how much we love each other. note the sarcasm, please.

__

When I am somewhere else and with other people, I am emotionless and indifferent around. I never knew I was capable of all this. She's my sunshine. She's my life. I don't know what to do without her. I will be a lost soul without her. She guides me. She gives life to my dead heart. She's everything to me.

I sometimes think I'm too dependent on her. I can't afford to lose her with me. Whenever I need her she always drops everything just for me.

I love her so much that I can't live without her. I always want her by my side. I'm clingy, I know.

I love her and she loves me too. That's for sure.

"Bam you can not be a Pebble, even in the afterlife you want to cling to me?"  I heard the joke in her tone.

I hugged her tightly. "I will not let you go even in the afterlife bam" I bit her ear.

She giggled and hugged me back.

"I love you Gift" I sincerely said. I was looking at her eyes intensely.

She turned to me and smiled. "I love you too Aiden" Her eyes twinkled.

I leaned in to kiss her. She grabbed me by the cheek and adjust my head. I pressed myself to her and deepened the kiss. She lay on the sand when I did not let go of her lips. I touched her. I sucked her tongue and kissed her deeper. She moaned and brushed my hair with her fingers.

"I hope all people who are happy Dieee!"

We separated from each other. She hurriedly got up. We both turned to the woman carrying a bottle of pink Boracay rum. The girl's face was already red, we watch her mumble something before staggering past us.

"People nowadays really have no respect for single persons like me. Lord just give me a boyfrienddd!" The random girl suddenly wailed.

She's obviously drunk.

Gift and I looked at each other and laughed at the same time.

__

"Aiden. This is not enough! This company has been in this industry for 40 fucking years! Your grandfather did not work hard for this company just to fail in the future! " Dad shouted.

I'm at his mansion today because he called me. I thought he misses me since we haven't caught up on each other for the past 6 months but oh! I forgot the only calls me when it's about the company. He never even asks hows my life. He just goes straight to shouting at me when I fail again or he doesn't like what is happening in the company. Mommy is just quiet on the side while eating modestly. But I know better.

Why did I have parents like this? My dad is a control freak, business-minded douche. While my mom is a social butterfly who fucks all businessmen with money.

He thought I did not know. She only married dad for money. She uses to be a hooker on some cheap bars that my dad got obsessed with. My mom is very pretty even to this day her Beauty never fades. She also spends my dad's money on her cosmetics and derma sessions.

There is a little problem with the company today and dad heard about it.

I just wanted a peaceful dinner with them for once. But I guess I'm asking too much.

"The stocks are falling! Is this how you handle MY company? You are really useless! You are worthless, you are just ruining the business" he said.

I wanted to snap and tell him its all under control and he just needs to trust me but I know he won't listen. When did he listen anyway?

"You are worthless like your mother! You are useless! You two are just benefiting from my money, Yet, you can't even handle this company that I entrusted you alone!"

Mommy keep quiet and keeps eating. She must be immune to this huh? It is like this every day.

As for me, I left home a long time ago. I was just a teenager at that time. I just can't handle this. If I stayed longer in this house I bet I will end up being a rebel.

__

"Get out of my sight Aiden, before I forget that you are my son! "He threw the plate.

I calmly stood up and leave. When I was in the car I immediately dialed Gift's number.

"Yellow?" her cute voice filled my ears and automatically the darkness was gone.

"Hi bam" I said gently.

"Bam!" she giggled. And i can't helpIbut smile.

"I came from my parents' house"

The other line was silent for a moment.

"Do you want to eat chicken wings?" she offered.

"With beer?" my smile could not be erased.

"Yes! And a steamy sex after!" She giggled mischievously.

I laughed at her cuteness.

"I'm on my way bam"

"I'll be waiting, I'm just here"

I sighed and closed my eyes tight.

She really is my light. She chases the darkness away. I love her so much.

My adorable,random,naughty baby.

__

Vote  and comment!