New contract?

Sebastian Michaelis carried Ciel Phantomhive to what soon would be his impending doom. Their contract had been over with, Ciel's revenge has been fulfilled and both their seals have dulled.

He carried his bocchan to the small rock bench that was there and sat him down. He felt that Ciel was cold, yet his face was emotionless. Sebastian stared into his one blue eye and ran his hand through his soft blue hair. Ciel slowly looked up and met the demon's ruby eyes.

"Well.... Get on with it" Ciel muttered, his voice firm, but his hands somewhat shaking.

Sebastian put his hand gently on Ciel's cheek. Slowly moving his hand up to the back of his head. He untied Ciel's eye patch with this one hand, letting it fall into his lap.

Sebastian stared at the boy and looked deep into his blue and purple eyes. He just looked at him with much concentration.

"Say something Sebastian" Ciel said, his nerves rising and his voice cracking. His hard facial expression were suddenly softening.

Sebastian kept silent as he stroked Ciel's fair cheek with his thumb and moved it down to the boys chin. He picked it up, raising Ciel's head all together and ran his thumb down the boys bottom lip.

"God damn it demon, get over with it" Ciel finally broke down as small tears ran down his face.

Sebastian still didn't say a word, but just stared at the boy who he's grown quite fond of. He couldn't bear to think that he's fallen for a human, but he still felt pain his heart to think that he was finally taking the boy's soul.. But perhaps he didn't need to?

Sebastian finally snapped out of his daze and with a small smirk, he bowed. "Yes, my lord" he said humbly and leaned in and kissed the human boy.

Ciel's eyes closed and felt pain coursing through his body. He couldn't feel his limbs and he couldn't move. Everything went dark for a second, but suddenly, it was as if the lights had turned back on.

Ciel opened his eyes to see his butler infront of him, licking his lips and his sharp teeth.
Ciel growled with annoyance and wiped his eyes. "Why the hell didn't you take my soul!?" He screamed.

Sebastian smirked. "Please do not raise your voice to your master".

Ciel stopped. "What the hell did you just say?" He asks angrily.

"Allow me to explain.. I took half of your soul, which fufills the contract, but now I own you, I own your body, your soul, your very existence.." Sebastian said

Ciel's eyes widened. "What the hell are you talking about?! Kill me you idiot!"

Sebastian leaned down and took Ciel by his chin. "I've grown to like you, Earl Phantomhive, so, I saved you, you best be grateful". Sebastian slowly leaned in and kissed Ciel gently. Ciel pushed him away and got up and just began to run as far as his legs could carry him.

Sebastian tutted. "What a naughty boy" he muttered and with a snap of his fingers, Ciel stopped and marched right back, like he was under a spell or something. Dark magic actually.