Chapter 1

26/12/2030

Dear Diary

“This world is like a amusement park and your life is like a roller coaster ride with ups and down and you are shouting like each time sometimes with joy or sometimes with sorrow. So I don’t have anything extraordinary in my life. It was like a predestined thing like it was meant to be happen. Today I am 35 years old and it’s my birthday today. My husband had planned a special surprise for me and seriously I don’t have any idea about it”.

“Vini come out I have something for you” my husband Namjoon screamed from behind. Kim Namjoon my husband a tall, handsome and a east asian guy. Once upon a time a popstar but now he is just a retired man who produces song and take care of our child. “ Come on dear fast” he again called.  “ Yeah coming” I replied in a mild voice.  As soon as I got outside the room I found myself in a whole new world. “ Mamma how's this looking” Seri asked me by holding my hands. Kim  Se-ri my 7 year old daughter who is in second grade. She helped her father whole day with birthday preparation. “It’s nice baby” I said.

Lots of guest came my mom dad, Joon's mom dad and our siblings with there families it was like a family gathering we enjoyed a lot. At night after finishing all the house chores I opened my diary again so that I can write what I have done today.

“ Today was just one of the awesome day in my life which I will never forget in my life. We enjoyed a lot. My lifelines Joon and Seri were very happy and I was happy by seeing them. So after all my life journey I got to know that life will be full of miseries and complications but you have to just tackle it never laid down infront of them. Never make them win. If there is a problem there will be solution too. That’s what I have learned from my life”.

My diary is the only thing who knows everything about me. I had a habit of writing diary from a very early age. She knows my each and every emotions. Nothing was easy for me my studies, my career and my love life too. Each and everything had a different story like a roller coaster ride.

I was born on 26th December 1995. My father was a government employee with 9 to 5 job and my mother was a house wife. I had two siblings. Both of them were older to me so I was the younger one in my family. It was beneficial sometime as I was not getting any scold from mom. So I lived a pretty good life during my childhood but at that time I never imagined that what ups and down were waiting for me in this journey of life with a love in another country.