Anna Wohlin

Anna Wohlin

Music was an essential part of our life.
We fell asleep listening to music and we woke up to it. After we relaxed for a while, or made love, we used to get ready for the day ahead.
Sometimes we took a bath together and I loved to wash Brian's hair. He liked me to cut it and while I tried to do that he invented a new position. He sat down on the toilet seat and pulled me down over him. 'I want to be inside you and make it nice for you while you cut my hair', he said teasingly.
Of course, I couldn't concentrate on the haircut and soon we ended up in bed where we made wild and uninhibited love. We were deeply in love and very attracted to each other.
Brian was a wonderful lover. He was tender, considerate and very inventive. He never ceased to surprise me.
After the bath, or the love-making, we got dressed and I put mascara on my eyelashes in front of the mirrored doors in the bedroom and it was soon covered with black spots.
Brian once asked me why I didn't use the bathroom mirror. 'If I did, you couldn't look at me', I teased him. Brian laughed and the subject never came up again [...]" - Taken from Anna Wohlin's book "The Murder Of Brian Jones: The Secret Story Of My Love Affair With The Murdered Rolling Stone" 

(A/N: i'm definitely not jealous- 😭😭😭)