A Friend Over Internet

The night sky was full of stars and cool breezes of spring dancing around. Kavya rolled back on the bed and the melodious music soothed her to sleep. Then a message poped up on her mobile. With the jolt of message tone she was awake and it's her online friend Aparajitha whom she met unexpectedly over internet. Though they don't know each other personally Aparajitha was connected to her whole heartedly and even she herself feel Kavaya as a family. Aparajitha shares every moment going on in her life, family and many more things. Kavya though won't let strangers in but few common interests bonded them together.

Aparajitha started texting how her day passed and Kavya too expressed about her job and she felt happy for her as Kavya was awaiting it. Kavya was fun making and keeps everyone around her smiling with her naughty and innocent  actions which drags Aparajitha more towards her. She was a stress buster to her. Aparajitha always talks about her family especially her brother Munna, whom she loves a lot. With her words Kavya unknowingly felt interested and excited to know about Munna.Somekind of seceret crush developed in her though she never admits.

Winding up the call Kavya went to bed.  The same dream was recurring daily and before she could see the face  she was awake.She just checked up for time  but clock stopped... 20minutes past 7'O clock..it was time to get up her mother yelling out at her. She rushed up in hurry as she had no time to reach the office. It was a long way to run, but there was so much traffic, and time was running out.
On the other hand it was raining heavily. Kavya was worried what to do and as she can't wait more, got down the bus and started marching towards office. By the time she reached  her clothes were completely ripped up. Rithu informed that her boss is waiting and asked her to meet him as she arrives. Kavya patting her dress to dry as she can't get in with wet trousers. Before she could step in, Mrunal came out of his cabin asking Rithu about his schedules. Mrunal had an awe struck moment for a while looking at Kavya setting her wet hair and then all at once he warned her to be on time with a harsh tone. Kavya started to explain the reason behind in the shivering voice but he then said that he was not ready to take up any excuses and he took his blazer off and gently placed it on Kavya's shoulder. The heat of his breath lingered on her neck. Her heartbeat raised high and it was like a pause, everything and everyone seems to be freezed around. Meanwhile Rithu came up with the day planner and Mrunal stepped back and left to his cabin.

Kavya felt working in an ad agency had to be the coolest and most interesting job  ever. She was so excited to start her work but she don't like to be with Mrunal. She felt that her fear would be hard to conquer, but she had to do it if she wanted peaceful and happy life. Taking a deep breath Kavya made up her mind and stepped forward. She followed Mrunal to his room and hesistatingly opened the room thinking what he may do.

To be continued....