Charpter 2

I abroad the Train and next thing I know

Screaming coming from every direction.

As I'm running I notice two different figures a boy and girl about the same age as me.

Tara's prescriptive
Remember Tara don't interact unless you're seen. Who are they? Why are they attacking these people who made of Cotton? That's a new level of weird. I should probably get out of here right away.

As I'm running keeping my head down, one of the figure with a slander built spots me.
Smoke and dust clouding my eyesight, I have no clue where I'm heading but running is my best option.

I fell rolling over feeling a sharp pain in my foot, looking back to see it's twisted. Unable to move, forward trying to leave then darkness.

I hear voices their very unrecognizable.

Simon! I hear beside one is shouting at the another.

We need to get her back to Apex Headquarters immediately...

Grace's perspective

We found someone a girl she appears to be around the same as me and Simon.

I check her arm she has a pulse barley...

Calling for Simon to come and help
Hey I need help over here! Simon! Shouting for him to arrival.

Hey! I'm here what's the emergency... Simon says looking at unconscious passenger.
Lifting her head for any signs of head or brain trauma.

Her pulse is low but not too low. But she's need help. Let's go Grace! Simon says in a very hurry cold tone.

We pick her up and take her back to the mall car. She's still unconscious but alive.

Simon checks her number, it's glowing green

Really Simon this is kind of important. I said very annoyed at that someone we don't know is laying down who might not live.

Okay I'm wrapping her foot, seems to be strained ankle by the looks of it she is incredibly lucky not else seems out of place. Says Simon looking over the girl's body carefully trying not to move her too much
That might worsen any internal injury to the body.

I guess all those medical books you read come in handy. Grace says feeling glad that at least one of the two of them knows the difference between a bruise ankle and twisted ankle.

This should help her body temperature is what has to be check also. Simon says putting a thermometer in her mouth, and coving her with a blanket.

She's stable should be waking up soon. I said looking at her. Walking over her heart is beating that's a good sign.

Have you check her number. Simon looks over the girl's number it's 13 that's an odd number to start with on the train.

Hey remember when I met you and your number was 55. I said trying to lighten the mood in this serious solution.

Yeah I remember. Simon responds with a small smile.

We should check on her again in the morning.
I'll stay here you get some Grace.

No no Simon if anything I should stay because She looks like a new person that could join the Apex. I say putting my hand on Simon's shoulder.