𝐎𝐂 #𝟏

My OC

𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚: Satomi Hayashi

𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚/𝙨: Tomi, Sato

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙤/𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙨: Iron Fist

𝘼𝙜𝙚: Sixteen [16]

𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧: Female

𝙎𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮: Straight

𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮: Satomi is a very headstrong person who will do anything to make sure she reaches her goal. However, unlike Bakugo, she doesn't go after those who she doesn't like unless she finds it absolutely necessary. She has a big ambition and is determined to become a well known hero just like everyone else in the academy, but she also has a much kinder side to her. She tends to always try to help her classmates/friends whenever she can despite her own situation.

𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨:
- playing piano
- practicing her combat skills
- playing volleyball
- painting
- martial arts
- participating in theater
- meeting new people
- loves small adorable animals

𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨:
- Insects or reptiles
- When innocent citizens are being terrorized by villains/ when citizens are brought into fights
- Feeling useless
- Being alone although she wouldn't admit it
- complete darkness

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙤/𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣: Hero

𝙈𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨/𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙨: Anxiety - she has a fear of letting people down and not living up to the expectations of those she's supposed to protect.

𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙠: Her quirk gives her the ability to phase through object such as walls whenever she pleases. She also has the ability to absorb different types of elements (such as rocks or metals) through her hands and turn her hands into such elements for a period of time.

𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨: Although she can use her ability to phase through objects at any moment, it depletes her energy a ton so she tries not to use it often and only when necessary. As for her ability to transform her hands into different type of elements, depending on the type of element she turns her hands into it can cause a weakness. For example, if her hands absorbed the elements of a rock to become as hard and as heavy as them then they would weigh her down a bit. For metals, if she were to absorb and turn her hands into metal, fire would be a weakness to her since fire obviously melts metal. She can recover from such things but it takes time.

𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨:
- Deku
- Ochaco
- Tsuyu
- Kirishima
- Mina
- Bakugo (frenemies)
- Iida
- Shoto
- Your OC
* (Pretty much everyone from class-1A) *

𝙀𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨:
- bakugo (frenemies)
- league of villains
- endeavor
- monoma
- (will maybe add more )

𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮:
- Minako Hayashi (mother, alive)
- Uyeda Hayashi (father, deceased)
- Sakura Hayashi (younger sister, alive)