Our Little Secret

-authors note-
Plz plz lemme know if u like this :) it's been awhile since I've wrote one of these :))

Also this like lowkey based off a tik tok 😳 @ niallhoran_simp on tik tok :)
——————————
Draco smiled at me as he pulled out of a soft kiss, "as much as I'd like to stay..." he said quietly as he lightly dragged his hand down my cheek.

"I know I know" I sighed running my hand over his shirt. "Classsss" I said dragging out my words.

He pulled away and sighed. He fiddled with his hair slightly and pushed mine behind my ears.

"I'll talk to you... soon" he said as he walked away cautiously scanning to make sure no body saw him leave me.

He didn't want his father to find out and if anyone else knew, inevitably his father would find out. So we kept our relationship secret. No one knew.

I waited until he was a decent amount away before I started heading to the same class.

I sat down across the class, to where I could see him but if I looked no one would suspect.

I couldn't tell if class was longer then normal or if it was just because I didn't enjoy Charms, but when class finally ended my friend Lavender ran to me.

"Did you hear?!" She whisper yelled.

"Hear what?" I questioned confused.

"Draco apparently has a secret girlfriend!" She said.

"Really?" I said with almost a smirk.

"Apparently Luna saw him kissing someone earlier, she didn't get a good look to tell who though" She excitedly said. "I think it's Pansy! It has to be"

"Yeah I wonder who" I said.

I looked over my shoulder to see Draco looking me up and down with a smirk. We shared a look and he continued walking out of class.

"What was that about?" Lavender questioned, referring to the glance.

"What was what?" I smiled.

"Never mind let's go" she sighed.